<body>
CANADIAN PIZZA SUCKS !
Sunday, September 28, 2008

I'm so vey pissed off right now.
We've waited for 2 freaking hours.
Conclusion : CANADIAN PIZZA SUCKS.
Their service sucks too ok.
At 6.30pm, we made an delivery order.
The woman said in 1/2 hour - 45 minutes time.
We waited.
At 7.15 we called.
they said it's stated 'Self collection'
I said we clearly said delivery.
Then my mom talked to the manager.
Guess what the manager said " If you want an apology, just say so, i'll say sorry."
WTF.
What kind of attitude is that?
MANAGER , MIND YOU.
Trust that I even remembered their hotline by heart.
I'm gonna erase it from my memory.
STUPID CANADIAN PIZZA.
Should have ordered PIZZA HUT.
Better service and delivery.
Now we've all waited so long.
You know it;s unhealthy to have meals at irregular times?
Anyway, my whole family's watching F1now.
We're suppose to have a ball of a time.
BUT.
HMMPHH/
Anyway, went to church at indoor stadium cause of the F1 road restriction.
It was like so cool,
They made like the word 'Jesus' out of F1 tracks and two checkored flags at the side of the stage.
HJAHA.
Then our church created a music video.
Can't remember the song title but yeahh.
Then there were our own dancers dacing.
They were okay la, but their pirrouattes(um spellign?) wasn't stable.
Yeahh..
And, I've actualyl come to think things over.
I think i should go back to _____.
After all, It's where I belong.
What was I thinking the whole time since January till now?
I never even stepped back to that place.
So what about the few people there.
They are nothing.
I should really ignore them and go back to _____.
If I love God, I really shouldn't care about those few.
Who are they to stop me from going to _____.
Yes, that's it.
From now on, I'M GOING BACK TO _____!!!




Profile
The most Glamberous girl

584 Pictures, Images and Photos
Gwenbert
Gwendelyn June Gomez-Lambert
14
20th June, 1995
Child of God ; New Creation Church
School Of The Arts (Theatre)
♥ Adam Lambert is the love!
Twitter updates

Welcome to twitterverse.

    follow me on Twitter

    Tagboard

    Speak up, baby.


    ♥ Adam

    The biography of a great life.

    ♥Adam Mitchell Lambert
    Jewish
    27
    29 January 1982
    Born in Indianapolis, Inidana but grew up in Rancho Peñasquitos San diego, CA.
    Attended Deer Canyon Elementary School, Mesa Verde Middle School, and Mt. Carmel High School.
    He took theater, choir, and frequently performed with the school's jazz band.
    Adam has been a stage actor since he was about ten years old.
    He was cast as Linus in San Diego's Lyceum Theater's production of You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown. He also played a part in The Ten Commandments: The Musical at the Kodak Theatre alongside Val Kilmer. He was the understudy for the part of Fiyero in the touring and Los Angeles casts of the musical Wicked. Since 2004, he has regularly performed at the Zodiac Show, which was co-created by Carmit Bachar of the Pussycat Dolls. He also performed at the Upright Cabaret.
    Adam looks up to several musical influnces such as, Queen, David Bowie, Michael Jackson, Aerosmith and Led Zeppelin
    adam lambert starlight gma mp3 | lyrics
    free music downloads | funny games | pictures

    Links

    you're on your way

    OEPS
    ♥NAT.
    ♥JO.
    ♥MT.
    ♥KEREN.
    ♥CM.
    QIANNING.
    ♥JIAEN.
    ♥JASLYN.
    ♥KIMSIEW.
    CHUJUN.
    ♥CHARMAINE.
    CANDICE.
    XIN HUI.
    GIRESH.
    ARIEL.
    ♥BELLA.
    ATHIRAH.

    SOTA
    G1'09
    JAYMIE.
    BERNICE.
    FIONA.
    ♥SAMANTHA.

    G2'09♥
    ♥G2.
    ♥YUKI.
    ♥SYAZA.
    ♥HS.
    ♥NURUL.
    BENNETT.
    QIYU.
    ♥VANNY.

    G3'09
    ♥CLARISSA.
    ♥PEARL.
    CHARLENE.
    AQILAH.
    ♥CHRISTIE.
    NIKKI.
    YINGYAN.
    ADELENE.
    CARA.

    G4'09
    VIRAJ.
    ♥KAT.

    CHURCH
    KYLIE.
    NIC.
    ABI.
    JAN.
    CLARISSE.
    CHERIE.
    KRISTA.

    Archives
    gone with the wind

    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009

    Credits
    take a bow

    Designer
    Inspiration