Heyyy,
Mygawwddd.
I just hate DEADLINES.
URRGGGHHH.
It's a pity to see non-living things take control of living things.
Ssshhh-tttuuuuuoooo-pppppeeeeeeeeddd.
SERIOUSLY.
I was stressing over IDU summary essay just now.
I re-correction-taped the paper untill is almost tore.
Now my paper looks like a dog had just bitten it=.=
But anyway, i'm satisfie with the result of my outline.
Gosh, yes, i haven't written the essay yet.
What the hel right.
):
Seriousyl, i'm so not happy.
Anyway studied practically the whole day.
Had tuition with Mel this afternoon at 2 - 3.30pm.
We wrere discussing the topics to cover in time fore the exams.
Um, sorry for so many errors.
Using my mom's lappy.
Not used to her keyboard surface.
So smooth my finger just can't seem to have a grip on them.
Anyway, I'm going out later to practically de-stress.
Hai...
Was watching VMA fashion sense on MTV.
HAHHHA.
They were talking about how horribly the stars dressed on the red carpet.
Christina Aguilera wore a gown 100% made of horse hair.
LOL.
Then Lil' mama dressed in a baby outfit with a pacifier.
LOLLL.
Then Chris Brown dressed like Ronald Mc Donald in a red and yellow outfit.
Pffft.
Okkkaayys, got to go.
Oh, and year 2s match is on this wed.
Rugby.
I'm rooting for flying piglets and rugbimbos?
Hhahha.
Don't know luhh.
But i can't stay longg.
Have tuition after that..
Ookay, time to ciao.
Cheerio.
Wait this is a vide of SOTA arts fest broadway dance. Haah Leonard's the only one frm our class there. Sadly, Animal Fasrm is a copyright so Mr Wang couldn't record it): Anyway, ENJOYYZ(;
