<body>
A SWEET ESCAPE
Thursday, September 04, 2008

Heyyy!
Today was soooo fun!
I know, I know.
I'm sorry for not blogging for like, a month now..
Anyway, today was the best!
No, like serious.
I actually, for the first time in my life, SAT ON A VIKING SHIP.
Well, I know this may sound stupid for those of you who have sat on it a million times and think it's peanuts.
It scared the fuck out of my guts.
I really couldn't believe I actually sat on it.
I was so freaking scared the first time, that I actually grabbed Zahra's hands and scratched it till it bled!
SERIOUS.
I'm so sincerely sory Z!
GODD.
That was how scared I was.
Oh wait, hahah/
I forgot to even tell you where I went today.
I went to escape with Pearl, Clar, Krish, Nishok and Zahra.
We met at 2pm.
WHOAAA.
And the stupidest part was that I was only sitting at the inner-most part of the ship(yes, the centre)
Second time I was better.
I sat with Clar and Nishok.
At least Clar was intact.
I didn't even touch her.
But, I tell you I'm Damn proud of myself because at least I got the guts to go up and sit..
HAI.
First ride me & Z took the flipper/
The spaceship orbit thingy.
It wasn't scary luhh.
Infact it made me so giddy!'
But it was fun(:
After that, we went to queue for the Go Kart.
Queued quite long.
Then we raced.
I was last=.=
LOL.
Krish, Z & Nishok overtooked me):
HEH.
Afterwards we went to the viking lohhh.
UHHUH.
After that, Krish and Z forced me to go on the INVERTER.
I was like, NO WAY, NEVER.
LOL.
After taht, went to Go Kart again this time with Pearl and Clar.
Then, we went to baby roller-coaster...
STUPID,.
HAHA.
But it was fun(:
Then we went superman(:
VERY SHIOK.
We were all sleeping.
LOL.
Then went to the flipper again with Peal, Clar and Krish.
After the thing stopped, we pretended to fall asleep.
HAH.
Yeah, and wait for the person to wake us up.
HEHE.
Then we went for the same rides again.
I must say, never to go escape when the wet & wild is closed.
SO BORING.
Wet & wild was the irde most of us were looking forward to luhhh/
STUUPPIDDD.
Then the revolution and rainbow also closed.
After which, we went to lame rides like the train...
We camwhored there.
Oh, yupp got pictures, LOADS.
Then we even camwhored during the superman ride then i kenah scolded;p
We also camwhored during the flipper.
ALSO KENAH SCOLDED..
((:
After that sa in orange julius and slacked.
Then at 6pm we came out and dined at macs and it was only me, pearl & Clar.
At 7pm we went crapping around and camwhored in the fitting room in world of sports.
Then went to white sands...
Then headed home by MRT.
HAHAHA/
We saw Thad so Pearl called him and asked him to turn to his left then he saw us.
HEH..
Poof.
It sure was a tiring day.
HERE.
HAVE FUN AND ENJOY THE ARTISTIC PICTURES TAKEN BY ME.































Profile
The most Glamberous girl

584 Pictures, Images and Photos
Gwenbert
Gwendelyn June Gomez-Lambert
14
20th June, 1995
Child of God ; New Creation Church
School Of The Arts (Theatre)
♥ Adam Lambert is the love!
Twitter updates

Welcome to twitterverse.

    follow me on Twitter

    Tagboard

    Speak up, baby.


    ♥ Adam

    The biography of a great life.

    ♥Adam Mitchell Lambert
    Jewish
    27
    29 January 1982
    Born in Indianapolis, Inidana but grew up in Rancho Peñasquitos San diego, CA.
    Attended Deer Canyon Elementary School, Mesa Verde Middle School, and Mt. Carmel High School.
    He took theater, choir, and frequently performed with the school's jazz band.
    Adam has been a stage actor since he was about ten years old.
    He was cast as Linus in San Diego's Lyceum Theater's production of You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown. He also played a part in The Ten Commandments: The Musical at the Kodak Theatre alongside Val Kilmer. He was the understudy for the part of Fiyero in the touring and Los Angeles casts of the musical Wicked. Since 2004, he has regularly performed at the Zodiac Show, which was co-created by Carmit Bachar of the Pussycat Dolls. He also performed at the Upright Cabaret.
    Adam looks up to several musical influnces such as, Queen, David Bowie, Michael Jackson, Aerosmith and Led Zeppelin
    adam lambert starlight gma mp3 | lyrics
    free music downloads | funny games | pictures

    Links

    you're on your way

    OEPS
    ♥NAT.
    ♥JO.
    ♥MT.
    ♥KEREN.
    ♥CM.
    QIANNING.
    ♥JIAEN.
    ♥JASLYN.
    ♥KIMSIEW.
    CHUJUN.
    ♥CHARMAINE.
    CANDICE.
    XIN HUI.
    GIRESH.
    ARIEL.
    ♥BELLA.
    ATHIRAH.

    SOTA
    G1'09
    JAYMIE.
    BERNICE.
    FIONA.
    ♥SAMANTHA.

    G2'09♥
    ♥G2.
    ♥YUKI.
    ♥SYAZA.
    ♥HS.
    ♥NURUL.
    BENNETT.
    QIYU.
    ♥VANNY.

    G3'09
    ♥CLARISSA.
    ♥PEARL.
    CHARLENE.
    AQILAH.
    ♥CHRISTIE.
    NIKKI.
    YINGYAN.
    ADELENE.
    CARA.

    G4'09
    VIRAJ.
    ♥KAT.

    CHURCH
    KYLIE.
    NIC.
    ABI.
    JAN.
    CLARISSE.
    CHERIE.
    KRISTA.

    Archives
    gone with the wind

    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009

    Credits
    take a bow

    Designer
    Inspiration