<body>
BURNING THE MIDNIGHT OIL
Friday, October 03, 2008

Hey there you guys.
I'm doing something which is not quite right which I've been doing for the past six/seven years.
That is none other than BURNING THE MIDNIGHT OIL.
It's so typical anyway.
But yeah.
I'v planned the midnight oil too.
Quite carefully.
Today I focused on IHSS.
I've decided to choose Ancient China and Ancient India.
Today I focused on Ancient China and did alittle of Mel's math homework.
Math is totally an exception.
Even though I'm getting better and more confident at it, I still need practise everyday at least an hour just to be sure.
Oh well, it's math we're talking about.
The four-letter word.
hahahah.
Okay, right.
So, yeah.
Theatre exam is just theory.
Well, to be specific, essays.
RELAXX.
Not 1000 word essay duh?
Like 200 word essay.
Two in 2 hours.
Oh well, it may look easy but nope.
The content must be good & stable.
We'll have to write about basic stuffs like lighting, atmosphere, setting, types of stage e.g, thrust, etc.
Oops, can't remember the other types of stges!!
Gotta go take more peeks at my notes!
LOL.
Oh, and have I told you?
I've been putting movies onto my phone(:
Like step up 2: The streets.
I didn't manage to watch it when it was out in the cinemas because I forgot=.=
So, yeahh.
But I like it(:
ANDIE(:
CHASE(or whatever)
Mus?
HAHAH.
Yeahhh ,

POAK!
SSSSSSS!
ICE!

HAHAH.
SOrry, obssesed(:
The handshake(:
LOL.
Next, Scinece.
Well, I'd say it's going okay...
But having done the mock test that day, I NEARLY CRIED MY HEART OUT.
I can't believe it.
SO NOT PREPARED AT ALL.
Wa lao.
Damn what.
It's like a Dejavu you know,
You swear to yourself i won't happen again and it happens...
FOR SIX YEARS.
):
CRAZZYYYEE.
SSSTTUUUUPPPIID.
Ohwell, Let's hope it works next year.
fingers *chup*
Yeah.
Chinese...
AHA.
The most interesting.
Well, I can tell you I got 49 1/2 upon 100 for mock.
It sucks I know.
I'm not at all worried for it.
On Sun & Mon I'll just memorise the cheng yus and practise some comprehension questions will do.
ARC.
That one should be fine.
I will choose 'Fashion' on that day to write about.
My previous essay the one about the good movie/film one, I got 33/50.
SUCKS TOO.
I literalyl JUST PASSED.
Oh well.
Last but not least, L I T E R A T U R E
Hahaha.
That one, also not too bad.
Just crap up a few poems from my christmas poems book I got last year as christmas present from my friend and I'll be ok in no time.
Today Lit mock I got 14/20.
ARGGGH I'M SUCKING BADLY IN ALL SUBJECTS)):
Haii.
Okay luhh.
Downloading songs onto my phone.
Catch up some time?
After exmas maybe?
Or probably sooner?
I can't help it if my fingers can't, yo know.(:
BYE!


Profile
The most Glamberous girl

584 Pictures, Images and Photos
Gwenbert
Gwendelyn June Gomez-Lambert
14
20th June, 1995
Child of God ; New Creation Church
School Of The Arts (Theatre)
♥ Adam Lambert is the love!
Twitter updates

Welcome to twitterverse.

    follow me on Twitter

    Tagboard

    Speak up, baby.


    ♥ Adam

    The biography of a great life.

    ♥Adam Mitchell Lambert
    Jewish
    27
    29 January 1982
    Born in Indianapolis, Inidana but grew up in Rancho Peñasquitos San diego, CA.
    Attended Deer Canyon Elementary School, Mesa Verde Middle School, and Mt. Carmel High School.
    He took theater, choir, and frequently performed with the school's jazz band.
    Adam has been a stage actor since he was about ten years old.
    He was cast as Linus in San Diego's Lyceum Theater's production of You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown. He also played a part in The Ten Commandments: The Musical at the Kodak Theatre alongside Val Kilmer. He was the understudy for the part of Fiyero in the touring and Los Angeles casts of the musical Wicked. Since 2004, he has regularly performed at the Zodiac Show, which was co-created by Carmit Bachar of the Pussycat Dolls. He also performed at the Upright Cabaret.
    Adam looks up to several musical influnces such as, Queen, David Bowie, Michael Jackson, Aerosmith and Led Zeppelin
    adam lambert starlight gma mp3 | lyrics
    free music downloads | funny games | pictures

    Links

    you're on your way

    OEPS
    ♥NAT.
    ♥JO.
    ♥MT.
    ♥KEREN.
    ♥CM.
    QIANNING.
    ♥JIAEN.
    ♥JASLYN.
    ♥KIMSIEW.
    CHUJUN.
    ♥CHARMAINE.
    CANDICE.
    XIN HUI.
    GIRESH.
    ARIEL.
    ♥BELLA.
    ATHIRAH.

    SOTA
    G1'09
    JAYMIE.
    BERNICE.
    FIONA.
    ♥SAMANTHA.

    G2'09♥
    ♥G2.
    ♥YUKI.
    ♥SYAZA.
    ♥HS.
    ♥NURUL.
    BENNETT.
    QIYU.
    ♥VANNY.

    G3'09
    ♥CLARISSA.
    ♥PEARL.
    CHARLENE.
    AQILAH.
    ♥CHRISTIE.
    NIKKI.
    YINGYAN.
    ADELENE.
    CARA.

    G4'09
    VIRAJ.
    ♥KAT.

    CHURCH
    KYLIE.
    NIC.
    ABI.
    JAN.
    CLARISSE.
    CHERIE.
    KRISTA.

    Archives
    gone with the wind

    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009

    Credits
    take a bow

    Designer
    Inspiration