<body>
EXAMS ROCK.
Friday, October 10, 2008

Hey guys.
hahaha.
You must be thinking i'm crazy for saying that on my title.
Well, that's how I feel.
Exams, you get to go home early or hang out at macs like what I've been doing ahah.
Today had ARC and theatre exam.
It was okay.
ARC, I chose question 3: "Single-sex schools are better than co-ed schools." what are your views?
Yeahh, i went out of the exam hall last half an hour cause I finished liao.
After that met D went to Library and played computer games on the computers there.
We played sandwich stacker whilst waiting for Z to finish her ARC paper.
After that we hung out at the bookshop with Aqilah and we were laughing about Aqilah's family and stuff.
Then we went to Euphrides teh Animal Farm make up room for our theatre exam.
I chose questions 4 & 5.
Props and costumes , and the question whereby you had to sketch a stage setting.
Yeahh,
I bet Nat Khoo did that lol.
She loves art like hell.
But of course theatre more(:
LOL.
Yeah, I came out of the room 45 minutes earlier cause I finished.
Then D too.
Then we waited for Z.
Then we played volleyball for a while with Kat, Pearl, Clar, Tyen & the two idiots which I sworn never to talk to again):
NVM.
Skip that part.
Then we went to macs.
Suppose to be with Leonard.
But Ms Cheah's birthday thing so he had to stay back.
We went first.
We saw Clar, Tyen, Pearl & Kat while walking there.
LOL
Then we maanage to get the comfy seats(:
After tha, a stampede of SOTA-ians came in.
Millon, Daryl, Evan, Joy, Marissa, Mabel and alot of others.
All year twos.
Oh, Chu En, Ryan also.
AHAHHA.
They are the duos.
ALWAYS TOGETHER.
Then, me & Z had to send D back=.=
To school...
WE WALKED...
BLAH..
And we camwhored...
Then we waved goodbye then we went to macs with Leonard this time.
Then we sat for awhile, then SOME BODY came.
I shan't say anything.
Oh wells, yeahh.
Oh, yesterday, we saw 2 monkeys in our school.
The year two dancers scream man.
I thought what.
Suddenly I look up, saw a tail on the roof.
Then it jumped to the trees in the basketball court.
Saw 2 cute monkeys(:
ADORABLE.
I have a video and pictures for you.
HERE HERE(:




Me, D & Z
MONKEY!
D,Z,ME
Me & Z!


Profile
The most Glamberous girl

584 Pictures, Images and Photos
Gwenbert
Gwendelyn June Gomez-Lambert
14
20th June, 1995
Child of God ; New Creation Church
School Of The Arts (Theatre)
♥ Adam Lambert is the love!
Twitter updates

Welcome to twitterverse.

    follow me on Twitter

    Tagboard

    Speak up, baby.


    ♥ Adam

    The biography of a great life.

    ♥Adam Mitchell Lambert
    Jewish
    27
    29 January 1982
    Born in Indianapolis, Inidana but grew up in Rancho Peñasquitos San diego, CA.
    Attended Deer Canyon Elementary School, Mesa Verde Middle School, and Mt. Carmel High School.
    He took theater, choir, and frequently performed with the school's jazz band.
    Adam has been a stage actor since he was about ten years old.
    He was cast as Linus in San Diego's Lyceum Theater's production of You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown. He also played a part in The Ten Commandments: The Musical at the Kodak Theatre alongside Val Kilmer. He was the understudy for the part of Fiyero in the touring and Los Angeles casts of the musical Wicked. Since 2004, he has regularly performed at the Zodiac Show, which was co-created by Carmit Bachar of the Pussycat Dolls. He also performed at the Upright Cabaret.
    Adam looks up to several musical influnces such as, Queen, David Bowie, Michael Jackson, Aerosmith and Led Zeppelin
    adam lambert starlight gma mp3 | lyrics
    free music downloads | funny games | pictures

    Links

    you're on your way

    OEPS
    ♥NAT.
    ♥JO.
    ♥MT.
    ♥KEREN.
    ♥CM.
    QIANNING.
    ♥JIAEN.
    ♥JASLYN.
    ♥KIMSIEW.
    CHUJUN.
    ♥CHARMAINE.
    CANDICE.
    XIN HUI.
    GIRESH.
    ARIEL.
    ♥BELLA.
    ATHIRAH.

    SOTA
    G1'09
    JAYMIE.
    BERNICE.
    FIONA.
    ♥SAMANTHA.

    G2'09♥
    ♥G2.
    ♥YUKI.
    ♥SYAZA.
    ♥HS.
    ♥NURUL.
    BENNETT.
    QIYU.
    ♥VANNY.

    G3'09
    ♥CLARISSA.
    ♥PEARL.
    CHARLENE.
    AQILAH.
    ♥CHRISTIE.
    NIKKI.
    YINGYAN.
    ADELENE.
    CARA.

    G4'09
    VIRAJ.
    ♥KAT.

    CHURCH
    KYLIE.
    NIC.
    ABI.
    JAN.
    CLARISSE.
    CHERIE.
    KRISTA.

    Archives
    gone with the wind

    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009

    Credits
    take a bow

    Designer
    Inspiration