Hey, I'm like so boredd.
Even when you have a lot of free time, you can't think of what to do.
But when you have limited amount of time, you have so many things to do.
Say, isn't life just, WILD?
Not as wild as living the American life I guess!
I was just watching 'The Hills' a show from MTV about american teens.
Teens or adults like 18?
About this girl called Lauren, she got angry with Heidi because Heidi spread rumours about her and stuff.
Also, Lauren doesn't really like Heidi's boyfriend.
Lauren's good friends who are supporting her are Whitney and Audrina.
Then Heidi just moved in with her boyfriend and she decided to invite Lauren, Whitney & Audrina to their house warming party.
Obviously Lauren didn't bother to turn up.
But Audrina just went for the sake of it.
Then Heidi decided to write a letter to Lauren saying that she's sorry and she didn't know what she did wrong and she knows that she dislikes her boyfriend but it has got nothing to do with her, blahblah...
Next day, their friend Frankie held a birthday party and both Lauren and Heidi showed up.
Heidi passed the letter to Lauren and when Lauren read it, she confronted Heidi and they both started arguing and yeahh.
Lols, really complicating right?
That's the american life for you!
HAHAHA.
I mean, I do envy their freedom and stuff but sometimes, it's better to not wish for their life.
Cause you never know what is really going on.
Finished my Science paper.
Lit to go but, don't really need much studying so i'm practically free.
On wed's the tournament.
GAHH.
Actually, no biggy.
This Friday going out with Yuki Duki.
(:
OKayys, shall be off.
You can search on youtube 'Th Hills' and watch one episode from them.
The one I talked about was from season 3.
But Youtube only provide season 4.
OKay, BYYYEEEE(:
