Heyy guys.
I'm back to the starting line.
Things are starting to simmer down.
I'm good friends with squirrel now.
Poof, all at one shot.
I guess this all has been too much drama in such a short time.
I'm really glad, i'm in the midst of the recovery process.
I'm sure i'll finish the race with dignity.
HAhahah.
So, I ahven't been really exploring my phone because of all the drama.
So, now that i have, here are some pictures i took with my sony ericsson C902 5.0 megapixel phonee.
Hahaha, ain't that cool?
Yeahh, haha.
So let me fill you in on my schedule this week.
Tomorrow going back to school to clean up theatre rooms.
On thursday I'm going out with HS.
On Friday I'm going to _ _ _ _ _'s _ _ _ _ _.(sorry, it's a secret!)
On sat, not sure yet.
On sun, church as usual.
Yeah.
That's about it.
That's about it.
Okay, gonnna go upload some songs to my phone.
SEEYA(:
BYEEEE;D
