DAD'S STORIES.
Heyyahs.
This morning was so fun(:
My dad told me stories of his army days in his platoon.
It was so cool listening to them.
What?
You wanna hear them too?
Hmmm...
OKAY!
hahah.
So, he said his platoon(platoon 5) is the most mischievous platoon.
They would do reallly REALLY bad pranks.
He said that they didn't like the sargeant(spelling?) so one day they turn his cupboard upside down and everything feel then when the sargeant came back he got a shock.
Then my dad said he went like "Oh, oh, oh my god."
HAHAHAHAH!!!
Then they had this platoon mate who always didn't like to help them clean up the place then he always pretend he injured and go to the medical plave there.
Then one day they couldn't sdatdn his irresponsible behaviour tehy decided to teach him a lesson.
They took his water bottle & urined in it.
HAHHA .
LOL.
Then, they said the sargeant nromally will knock on the door at noon to check that they have done their duties so normally if no one opened the door he'll just open it.
My dad said they put a broom behind the door opening there then when the sargeant opened the door the broom knocked his head!
HAHAHAH.
TSK TSK, SO MISCHIEVOUS.
hahah(:
Then got alot more lahh.
But I'm too lazy too tell yopu all.
HAHA.
Anyway, later going to TM with my mom to get some stuff.
& today I'll make sure I download PINK'S latest album, FUNHOUSE.
:D
So, byeee peeps!~
So what? I'm still a rockstar, i've got my rock moves, & I don't need you. Guess what? I'm having more fun, and now that we're done, I'm gonna show you tonight, i'm alright, i'm fine, & you're a tool.
