GLOBAL WARMING.
Hey, hey.
Hold up before you flee.
I know my title is unsightly.
Sorry, but it's not another science lesson, relax.
So, firstly i would like to start off with an 'AH CHOO!'
Yes, i caught the flu bug.
How dumb.
GRRR.
My knows is all clogged up, so hard to breathe.
Anyway i have sinus.
But it's very bad.
It only acts up once in a blue moon.
So,yeahh.
Today is a day of 'GLOBAL WARMING' for me.
I'm here, on youtube, watching a global warming debate because my essay topic is 'Is global warming a major threat?'
I've done researching, but i need more information.
So i'm going to watch a INTERESTING probably one hour or so clip on a debate.
The motion is 'Global warming is not a crisis'
It will be really helpful for my information for the essay, i believe.
Okay, i thinki the clip's loaded.
BYEE PEOPLE!
