I DON'T LIKE WHERE THIS IS GOING
Hey.
I really don't like where this is going.
EVERYTHING.
I just broke a mug while washing it, finished a tube of TWINKLES chocolate in 5 minutes and, staring at my phone.
I'm really lost.
It's not getting better.
Last night, i tried to sleep, i couldn't.
Kept thinking about squirrel.
I thought by today things will start to slowly turn around for me, but no.
I don't even think I'm going to DARE today.
How can I?
Last DARE squirrel and I started, now this DARE, we've already ended.
Pathetically for 2 weeks.
Not even a month.
Pfft.
Squirrel's favourite.
PFFT.
I guess, things just don't turn out the way we see it.
Now, i'll just have to occupy myself with alot of things to try forget about everything that's happened and look on the bright side of life.
Which, I don't see now.
A vision that's blurred.
I can't believe till now I can still sit here and wait for squirrewl to come pleading for forgiveness and another chance.
I don't care, even if it happens, not a chance.
I'll never let the same thing happen.
I don't want another 'J- - -' incident like last year.
I've learnt my mistakes.
I'm gonna stop here,
TSL is my current cure.
BYE.
