KILLING TIME WITH VANESSA.
Heyhey!
Today i went out with Vanny in the end because she was boredd haha.
We took a train down to city hall and walked quite a distance to suntec.
When we were there, the sunglasses shop assistant wasn't there.
We waited for 15 mins, still no sign of her.
So we decided to go FROLICK (:
I had a cup B and Vanny had a cup A.
Hahah, yes, I know i'm greedy.
But at least better than nat!
She ate a cup C before!
hahah.
I meant Nat Khoo by the way.
Yeahh, then we headed back to get my shades.
The woman finally showed herself.
So I got my shades and off we went to the library.
There, we we went to get a book and went to level 7(research space) to read because they had more availability of sofas :D
So, that's pretty much all.
CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS THURS AND FRI!!!
*remember Vanny, 9 AM sharp at Pasir Ris (:
BYE PEOPLE!
Jesus, all my fears they fade away, when I see you.
