Heeyyyys!
HAHAH.
I'm so glad and relieved.
I finally finished the outline for my essay.
(:
I cried just noww okayy.
I was stuck at the introduction.
Cause Dr Yeo always says my introduction is weak, so does glynis(my arc tutor).
So, finally i worked out a introduction in which i feel good about.
Let's hope i get satisfying marks for it tomorrow when glynis comes! YIKES!
So, anyway, i have to thank my mom.
She's been helping with my essays, be it theatre ones or arc ones.
She's really good in this-analyse your critical thinking.
My mom says my idea is there but i have difficulties putting them togther to present.
See?
No challenges are too great for me(;
With the help of my mom, teachers and GOD :D
Yeahh, so.
Yesterday i was doing somethoing so cool with Jo!
I was literally talkiung to her on the laptop through yahoo messenger okay!
But her speaker something wrong so it was a one-way call.
I was talking through the speakers she was replying through typing.
Then we even did webcaming hahah!
So fun to start chatting with my primary school friends again!
I remember when i first started to be close to jo wwas when we were chatting on MSN about *ahem* & *ahem* HAHAH!
Oh, and, call me greedy, the peach buns were finished by me & mom this morning.
The last 2.
I ate it for snack yesterday!
HAHAH.
I'm gonnna buy more!!!
MUA HAHAHA (:
Okay okay, enough.
Gotto go have the wonderful lunch my mom prepared!
And hopefully do the call thing woth jo later!
BYEEEEE ;D
