PREPARATION DAY.
Yoyo, what's up?
Hhahah, I'm reaallly E X C I T E D(:
FOR TOMORROW!!!
YAY:D
So, today's kinda a prep day for tomorrow.
I've gotta prepare my bag cause I wanna sleep early today.
I'm gonna sleep at 11 because tomorrow's gonna be an early one for me & vanny.
We're meeting at 9AM at Pasir Ris for breakfast before setting off to a long journey to sentosa.
Also, I've gotta clean my shelves and clear stuff that I don't need, clean kiwi's cage, paint my nails black or whatever because my nails looks too DISPLEASING to the human eye, etc.
Lots & Lots of things to on my to-do list before and I can let my hair down on thurs and fri and just have FUN !
So, today I was awoken by the stupid crane.
A truck crane, not the birdie crane.
Some people were cutting trees down right opposite my balcony.
Or should I say RIGHT IN FRONT of my balcony?
Mean people, TREES give us fresh air to breathe.
Well, of course they need paper andstuff.
BUT STILL...
=.=
NEVERMINDD.
Yeahh, my mom left early for work, dad just left.
Yeahh.
Ugh, so hungry/
Gonna grab somehting downstair noww.
BYEE PEEPS :D
