<body>
THOSE FAMILIAR FACES
Tuesday, November 04, 2008

THOSE FAMILIAR FACES.

Heyhey!
By the tone of my voice, guess you can tell I'm feeling better?
That's right, I am(:
Today we went back to school(for theatre students) to clean up M404 & M403.
To be honest, we didn't do much, I mopped the floor and cleaned the mirrors after that, I slacked with the rest;p
HAHHA.
It was so good to see those familiar faces.
I miss everyone so much):
Anyway, Bernice was there to supervise us but she wasn't really watching us haha.
Many people LSACKED.
So, after that, me, Anjali, Tara & Nat Khoo went to Plaza Sing to eat and stuff.
R4'08 had this class thing in Mrs Sim's house at 3.
So, yeah.
We decided to eat at Secret recipe.
It was ok I guess.
UNTILL THE BILL CAME.
We had a hard time calculating the money and stuff.
So in the end we told the manager to help us seperate our bill.
The GST charge is like 17% lah!
Damn expensive..
Then, guess who we saw?
ROMIT, RYAN & SAM.
We were like, oh mann.
R O M I T.(His face is surely one I couldn't forget)
Anyway, after that we went to this scrapbook shop and saw Renee, Amelia(Ramli), Shifa & blhas.
Then me and Tara went down to get bubble tea first.
After that we all went off.
Nat stayed because they were all going to Mrs Sim's house together.
Then Anjali & Tara & I went to the new SOTA campus.
It looked so undone.
But it was HUGE.
H U G E I TELL YOU.
HAHAH.
Then me & Anjali took a train home and Tara waited for her mom to pick her up.
Yehah, that's about all for today.
I knows it short but, my shoulders are aching, please have mercy on me.
hahha, okay.
Here are P I C T U R E S(:

That's Ryan. This was the only photo that I don't look retarded.

Our meal at Secret Recipe

And behold, Shakespeare M403(:

School Of The Arts

Aren;t our campus umm, beautiful?? Hahah.

This year's Orchard road Christmas decorations, It ain't that nice thoguh...

SOTA walkway(:

And lastly, another fantastic angle of our new campus(:

























Profile
The most Glamberous girl

584 Pictures, Images and Photos
Gwenbert
Gwendelyn June Gomez-Lambert
14
20th June, 1995
Child of God ; New Creation Church
School Of The Arts (Theatre)
♥ Adam Lambert is the love!
Twitter updates

Welcome to twitterverse.

    follow me on Twitter

    Tagboard

    Speak up, baby.


    ♥ Adam

    The biography of a great life.

    ♥Adam Mitchell Lambert
    Jewish
    27
    29 January 1982
    Born in Indianapolis, Inidana but grew up in Rancho Peñasquitos San diego, CA.
    Attended Deer Canyon Elementary School, Mesa Verde Middle School, and Mt. Carmel High School.
    He took theater, choir, and frequently performed with the school's jazz band.
    Adam has been a stage actor since he was about ten years old.
    He was cast as Linus in San Diego's Lyceum Theater's production of You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown. He also played a part in The Ten Commandments: The Musical at the Kodak Theatre alongside Val Kilmer. He was the understudy for the part of Fiyero in the touring and Los Angeles casts of the musical Wicked. Since 2004, he has regularly performed at the Zodiac Show, which was co-created by Carmit Bachar of the Pussycat Dolls. He also performed at the Upright Cabaret.
    Adam looks up to several musical influnces such as, Queen, David Bowie, Michael Jackson, Aerosmith and Led Zeppelin
    adam lambert starlight gma mp3 | lyrics
    free music downloads | funny games | pictures

    Links

    you're on your way

    OEPS
    ♥NAT.
    ♥JO.
    ♥MT.
    ♥KEREN.
    ♥CM.
    QIANNING.
    ♥JIAEN.
    ♥JASLYN.
    ♥KIMSIEW.
    CHUJUN.
    ♥CHARMAINE.
    CANDICE.
    XIN HUI.
    GIRESH.
    ARIEL.
    ♥BELLA.
    ATHIRAH.

    SOTA
    G1'09
    JAYMIE.
    BERNICE.
    FIONA.
    ♥SAMANTHA.

    G2'09♥
    ♥G2.
    ♥YUKI.
    ♥SYAZA.
    ♥HS.
    ♥NURUL.
    BENNETT.
    QIYU.
    ♥VANNY.

    G3'09
    ♥CLARISSA.
    ♥PEARL.
    CHARLENE.
    AQILAH.
    ♥CHRISTIE.
    NIKKI.
    YINGYAN.
    ADELENE.
    CARA.

    G4'09
    VIRAJ.
    ♥KAT.

    CHURCH
    KYLIE.
    NIC.
    ABI.
    JAN.
    CLARISSE.
    CHERIE.
    KRISTA.

    Archives
    gone with the wind

    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009

    Credits
    take a bow

    Designer
    Inspiration