<body>
A TITLE-LESS POST
Monday, November 24, 2008

A TITLE-LESS POST .

Heyys.
Real boredd.
The reason why this entry is labelled as 'A TITLE-LESS POST' because I sat here staring in the the title collumn just to think of one title which will sum up the day.
But, I can't think of any unfortunately.
So, this was the best I could think of(:
Anyway, started the day with Amazing Race.
It's a simulcast from USA at 9.00AM.
I know, it's crazy, watching this kind of programmes in the morning.
They have a encore but i don't lie to watch encores.
Yeahh.
As you know I really want Dan & Andrew to win and I don't know why.
Nick & Starr really had a bad day.
All the taxi drivers they got, got lost.
They were first in the previous leg of the race.
And because of their luck, they came in second-last today.
Yeah, so.
Toni & Dallas were first.
They are really good.
Best among the rest.
Everytime they reach the pitstop, they are seconds from the first team-Nick & Starr which led to them geting second place all the time.
FINALLY.
They cam in first.
Second was Ken & Tina.
They improved the most.
They used to be so, uncooperative.
They are starting to work together.
Then Nick & Starr came in third.
Well, the'r brother-sister relationship have been good so far in the race excpet this leg because of what happened with the taxi drivers.
I WAS SO UPSET TO FIND THE DANDREWS LAST):
But...
When the host mentioned that this was a pre-determined non-elimination round, I SCREAMEDD!
Duhh?
I want them to AT LEAST get into the finals!
Hhahah, but i doubt so...
Because normally if you have a non-elimination round, you have to do a speed bump.
A task only that particular team can perfrom.
I doubt they have a chance because of the speed bump.
Yeahh.
POOF, THAT WAS A LONG ONE.
HAHAHA.
So, gonna start on my summary now.
GOD, PLEASE GIVE ME A NICE MUSICAL TO BE PART OF.
Or a suitable role for me from Mediacorp.
BECAUSE I'M DYING.
And I'm still young(:
HAHAH.
BYEEE .


Profile
The most Glamberous girl

584 Pictures, Images and Photos
Gwenbert
Gwendelyn June Gomez-Lambert
14
20th June, 1995
Child of God ; New Creation Church
School Of The Arts (Theatre)
♥ Adam Lambert is the love!
Twitter updates

Welcome to twitterverse.

    follow me on Twitter

    Tagboard

    Speak up, baby.


    ♥ Adam

    The biography of a great life.

    ♥Adam Mitchell Lambert
    Jewish
    27
    29 January 1982
    Born in Indianapolis, Inidana but grew up in Rancho Peñasquitos San diego, CA.
    Attended Deer Canyon Elementary School, Mesa Verde Middle School, and Mt. Carmel High School.
    He took theater, choir, and frequently performed with the school's jazz band.
    Adam has been a stage actor since he was about ten years old.
    He was cast as Linus in San Diego's Lyceum Theater's production of You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown. He also played a part in The Ten Commandments: The Musical at the Kodak Theatre alongside Val Kilmer. He was the understudy for the part of Fiyero in the touring and Los Angeles casts of the musical Wicked. Since 2004, he has regularly performed at the Zodiac Show, which was co-created by Carmit Bachar of the Pussycat Dolls. He also performed at the Upright Cabaret.
    Adam looks up to several musical influnces such as, Queen, David Bowie, Michael Jackson, Aerosmith and Led Zeppelin
    adam lambert starlight gma mp3 | lyrics
    free music downloads | funny games | pictures

    Links

    you're on your way

    OEPS
    ♥NAT.
    ♥JO.
    ♥MT.
    ♥KEREN.
    ♥CM.
    QIANNING.
    ♥JIAEN.
    ♥JASLYN.
    ♥KIMSIEW.
    CHUJUN.
    ♥CHARMAINE.
    CANDICE.
    XIN HUI.
    GIRESH.
    ARIEL.
    ♥BELLA.
    ATHIRAH.

    SOTA
    G1'09
    JAYMIE.
    BERNICE.
    FIONA.
    ♥SAMANTHA.

    G2'09♥
    ♥G2.
    ♥YUKI.
    ♥SYAZA.
    ♥HS.
    ♥NURUL.
    BENNETT.
    QIYU.
    ♥VANNY.

    G3'09
    ♥CLARISSA.
    ♥PEARL.
    CHARLENE.
    AQILAH.
    ♥CHRISTIE.
    NIKKI.
    YINGYAN.
    ADELENE.
    CARA.

    G4'09
    VIRAJ.
    ♥KAT.

    CHURCH
    KYLIE.
    NIC.
    ABI.
    JAN.
    CLARISSE.
    CHERIE.
    KRISTA.

    Archives
    gone with the wind

    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009

    Credits
    take a bow

    Designer
    Inspiration