HEYHEYHEYEHYEEE(:
Hhahah, I'm happy happy happy(:
Just had a day out with HS!
It was GREAT(:
My best day of the holidays so far.
We met up at City Hall station and then went to starbucks.
I bought an oreo cheesecake and hot chocolate and HS bought a latte thing(her usual)
Then we headed to shop for _ _ _ _ _'s _ _ _ _ _ _ _.
Then we went to citylink there.
It was okay, but alot of 'tai tai' shops lah.(We ain't that rich-.-)
Hhaha, then I went to UMEYA to get APPLE BONS BONS(:
After Ms Seah gave us that treat I always made it a habbit to get it.
HAHAHA.
It's good stuff.
After that we went to ROXY to get HS's slip on sandal thing.
Then, we figured nothing much there so we decided to walk through citylink to suntec.
We went to MYUK & HS got her stuff.
We walked around, crapped around then decided to relive our childhood days so we went to TOYS 'R' US.
Guess who we saw?
The YEAR TWO THEATRE STUDENTS(some of them).
Nicholas, Nabil, Milon, Einson, Manasa, Kelly, Hil & Debra.
Wow, of all people-.-
Then they were like playing with swords and stuff-.-
LAMEE.
HAHAH.
Then we camwhored there.
HAHA.
After that we decided to go back.
Then we walked back.
Then we got really tired so we sat down at citylink.
And we started to camwhore=.=
HAHAH
We used my phone's features.
The frames & solarize.
Solarize is another one hell of a great effect.
It makes you look like some cartoon(:
HAHAH.
So, can't wait for tomorrow!
RIGHTTEEE HS, Syaza, Yuki, etc?
HAHA.
Okay, gotta go.
BYE.
Eh, how could I forget?
Shan will KILL ME.
PICTURES ;D
HS!!! What are you doing!? Get your finger out of that monster's GIGANTICHUMONGUSBIGG mouth!!!
& here's a ridiculous vid of me & HS playing with swords in TOYS 'R' US for old time's sake ;p
