THE YOUNG & THE HOPELESS.
Hey,
Sorry for the missing number of entries.
Been sick after spending two whole days under the sun.
Feeling much better.
So, on thurs we went to sentosa.
And I'm really disappointed that only 7 turned up.
And whatsmore, two of them decided not to go to sentosa and watch a movie in vivo isstead.
This is a class outing for christ's sake.
MYGOD.
Anyway, we can't force you guys.
Do what you want lahh/
I mean, if you really have something on, then it's okay.
But we get excuses like Oh, it's too far, oh, going out with some else.
HELLO?
Can't you just turn up for one darn outing?
We're not eve asking you to LIVE in sentosa for pete's sake.
Whatever lah.
Young and the hopeless/
Anyway, on Fri went to escape.
Van, Hs & Z came.
Escape was close.
IT WAS EFFING CLOSE ON A HOLIDAY.
They only open duroing primary school holidays.
HELLO?
How many primary school students do you see in escape?
WE'RE THE ONES WHO GO TO ESCAPE MORE OFTEN AND REALLY PLAY .
Ugh, so we went to Orchid Bowl.
Had two games.
Then we crapped around and HS & Van had to leave.
Z & me pathetically went to Wild Wild Wet.
Had quite alot of fun though, to admit.
As I was walking back, I started to reminisce.
Of all the times 'WE' spent together.
No, it's not what you think.
It's HER.
Because BESTFRIENDS ARE FOREVER & 'SOMETHINGS' ARE WHATEVER.
Was just watching MTV chart attack.
1. Womaniser - Britney Spears
2. Crush - David Archuletta
3. So what - PINK
4. Love bug - JB
5. If I were a boy - Beyonce
6. Whatever you like - T.I.
7. Forgive me - Leona Lewis
8. Hot & cold - Katy Perry
9. Thunder - Boys like girls
10. Bad girl - DK feat. Missy Elliot
Britney topped the charts again.
WTF.
Okay, whatever.
Bad girl's nice.
New song.
Oh, and Rihnanna just cancelled her concert tour to jakarta because of the three bombers or whatever they call themselves.
LOL.
I'll post the pictures up later or tomorrow ok.
BYE.(watching the hills on MTV)
Tryin to break my heart but it's broke, trying to hang me down but i'm choked, tryin to rain on me but i'm soaked, soaked to the skin. It's the end where I begin.
~ The end where I begin - The script
