Heyyy!
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!
Sorry for the missing number of posts again.
It's christmas, the busiest time of the year.
Been shopping ALOT lately.
Just got 2 SPLIT shirts, a chuppa chups limited edition eau di toilette(it's a perfume), a vintage hoodie frfom IP zone, 3 pump shoes 2 formal 1 casual from cotton on and DMK, skinnies & sandals!
That's probably a christmas present from my parents(;
Later going to godsis and godbro's house to celebrate christmas.
Okay, apparently it's christmas but santa's missing in action.
I don't see santa on the streets in orchard road anymore):
Well, like HARDLY.
Santa used to be the talk of the town!
I guess now the christmas spirit is running low?
Or the children found about santa, that he doesn not exist and all the presents stated from santa were actually presents their parents sneak in at the middle of the night underneath the big damn tree, and they drank the cup of coffee the kids made for santa, so ythey'll wake up in the mornin thinking santa dropped by.
WOW.
haha.
I actually believed those when i was like 9?
And my older brother would be, no, snata so does not exist.
And i would be like, no, you're wrong!
HAHAHA.
So, here's the line-up for this week and next week.
Today-Godsis and godma;s house for x'mas
Tomorrow-cousin's house for x'mas
30th-Movie with Yuki
31st-new year's eve at family friend's house
Yupp.
Oh and I finished MISS NO GOOD.
In three days!
IT'S SO NICE!!!!!!!
Actually, as nice as hotshot-.-
I LOVE WILBUR AND RAINIE!
AHAHAH.
Tang 'MUEN'.
aCTUALLY I'M SO OVER HOTSHOT AND KINDA SAD ABOUT MISS NO GOOD):
And im not gonna watch anyumore dramas!!
Because school's starting):
NEVERMIND.
School beats drama!
I can stioll watch them during the junes?
THAT'D BE TOO LONG!
okok,
cut the crap and scram!
BYEEEEEEEEEEEE(:
AND, if you see santa, tell him you appreciate him(:
