Hey.
Now that HOTSHOT is over, i've moved on to a new show called MISS NO GOOD.
Starring wilber pan and rainie yang.
Actually, i would prefer shows starring coco jiang, wu zun, george hu, jiro wang & angela zhang.
Especially coco jiang.
She acts as the NBA coach in HOTSHOT.
She's pretty and DARN good.
But she still died in the end in HOTSHOT):
Anyway, MISS NO GOOD is very different from hotshot.
In a sense that MISS NO GOOD is more comedious i guess?
But HOTSHOT is more meaningful and I cried a couple of times on some scenes.
Well, HOTSHOT is funny too at times.
I duno, i guess I'd like a balance of comedy and seriousness.
Oh God, it would take me awhile to get over HOTSHOT...
bye.
Gonna watch MISS NO GOOD.
ok, i just realised i broke my promise-.-
i got angry yesterday?
When i was suppose to be joyful?
3 days to christmas.
BUCK UP, GWEN.
