Hey.
I'm like UBER happy(:
Cause I just got a crumpler for school next year!
:D
HAPPAYEE(:
haha!
But the crumpler i got it's not the normal lengthy one in a sort-of semi-circle shape.
Mine's rectangular.
So, yeah.
ANDDD,
I'M SO TEMPTED TO START ON A DRAMA!
Nevermind.
I know how to fix it.
I'll just watch a taiwan movie instead.
I think I wanna watch SECRET starring Jay chou.
Wait, nahh.
I think i'll catch an english movie.
been long sincre i visited that movie website/
I failed in an attempt to try to curl my hair with my curler):
It looks messy.
But it went well last time.
Last year, to be exact.
Oh well, I've straightened it back again for tonight(:
Another PARTAYE at my cousins house.
But I'll be bored.
My cousins gonna invite their firnds.
And their age group is like 21?
How am i suppose to fit in?
):
Oh well, i have got my bro(:
Second youngest among all(:
OKAY, BYEEEEEEEEEEE !~
