<body>
WISHES
Sunday, December 28, 2008

Heyyyy!
Had 2 late nights in a row!
TIREDD, MUCH.
I'll talk about yesterday later.
Now, I wanna talk about 'WISHES'
I just got an addidas shoe for school.
Pretty striking purple.
Anyway, as you can see, haven't been updating my wishlist for quite a while.
It's not really becasuse im lazy.
It's because the things that I want, I never really think I cuold even get it.
So, why put something that will never be striked out in your wishlist?
Well, I'm wrong!
I got all the things that I wanted in only a week!
My crumpler, adddidas shoe, and a spending close to 200 bucks in a day on all the things i always wanted to get.
It's pretty amazing huh?
And, the best of all is something that i NEVER dreamt I would have.
That is, my wonderful friends.
Let me name some of my GOODFRIENDS.
Jo Lian, Hsiao Shan, Yuki, Syaza, Zahra, Vanessa A, Vanessa M, Marcus, Leonard, Bennett, Yuru, Debbie, Aprilia, Pearl, Nut, nat, sarah, darshini, kiah, nicole, and many more!
These people are the ones who help me through tough times and really never despise me.
Friends are something one can't live without.
If I have everything in the world ecept friends, then it's as good as having NOTHING.
So back on topic, never be afraid to ask, cause you just might get it.
So, I'll update my wishlist later(:

Now, about yesterday.
Yesterday was great.
Went to my cousin's house.
Tasha brought her friends.
Age group : 25 +
And my dad was providing thre music.
He and uncle rolland were playing.
Playing the guitar and singing.
It was good.
And my bro SANG!
Finally, he's not shy to do so.
He sang better man, I'm yours.
It was good.
I have the video, later!
And i was yaking away with my more sociable cousin, Kathleen.
I just enjoy her company.
She the only one i really talk to.
So I'll awlays be waiting for her arrival at parties.
Yeah, I guess that's about it.
Here are the videos of last night.

This a video of my dad and bro singing 'I'm yours'
My dad is the one in dark blue floral shirt playing the guitar.
Bro's in white, duh.




This one's my dad and bro singing 'Better Man'



Okay, hope you enjoyed it!
TOODLES(;


Profile
The most Glamberous girl

584 Pictures, Images and Photos
Gwenbert
Gwendelyn June Gomez-Lambert
14
20th June, 1995
Child of God ; New Creation Church
School Of The Arts (Theatre)
♥ Adam Lambert is the love!
Twitter updates

Welcome to twitterverse.

    follow me on Twitter

    Tagboard

    Speak up, baby.


    ♥ Adam

    The biography of a great life.

    ♥Adam Mitchell Lambert
    Jewish
    27
    29 January 1982
    Born in Indianapolis, Inidana but grew up in Rancho Peñasquitos San diego, CA.
    Attended Deer Canyon Elementary School, Mesa Verde Middle School, and Mt. Carmel High School.
    He took theater, choir, and frequently performed with the school's jazz band.
    Adam has been a stage actor since he was about ten years old.
    He was cast as Linus in San Diego's Lyceum Theater's production of You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown. He also played a part in The Ten Commandments: The Musical at the Kodak Theatre alongside Val Kilmer. He was the understudy for the part of Fiyero in the touring and Los Angeles casts of the musical Wicked. Since 2004, he has regularly performed at the Zodiac Show, which was co-created by Carmit Bachar of the Pussycat Dolls. He also performed at the Upright Cabaret.
    Adam looks up to several musical influnces such as, Queen, David Bowie, Michael Jackson, Aerosmith and Led Zeppelin
    adam lambert starlight gma mp3 | lyrics
    free music downloads | funny games | pictures

    Links

    you're on your way

    OEPS
    ♥NAT.
    ♥JO.
    ♥MT.
    ♥KEREN.
    ♥CM.
    QIANNING.
    ♥JIAEN.
    ♥JASLYN.
    ♥KIMSIEW.
    CHUJUN.
    ♥CHARMAINE.
    CANDICE.
    XIN HUI.
    GIRESH.
    ARIEL.
    ♥BELLA.
    ATHIRAH.

    SOTA
    G1'09
    JAYMIE.
    BERNICE.
    FIONA.
    ♥SAMANTHA.

    G2'09♥
    ♥G2.
    ♥YUKI.
    ♥SYAZA.
    ♥HS.
    ♥NURUL.
    BENNETT.
    QIYU.
    ♥VANNY.

    G3'09
    ♥CLARISSA.
    ♥PEARL.
    CHARLENE.
    AQILAH.
    ♥CHRISTIE.
    NIKKI.
    YINGYAN.
    ADELENE.
    CARA.

    G4'09
    VIRAJ.
    ♥KAT.

    CHURCH
    KYLIE.
    NIC.
    ABI.
    JAN.
    CLARISSE.
    CHERIE.
    KRISTA.

    Archives
    gone with the wind

    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009

    Credits
    take a bow

    Designer
    Inspiration