2009 is already starting turn out horribly for me.
And yes, first time in history for me becase i didn't start my entry with a 'Hi', 'Hello' or 'Hey'.
That's cause i'm really upset now.
Obviously i won't annouce it here on this stupid blog for the whole wide world to know.
But i just really need to do whatever i can here on this useless blog t get all my anger out.
Tomorrow is CNY celebration, pfft, not for ME.
How can I celebrate?
When things are left unsolved, unfixed and unheard?
I'm not blaming anyone okay.
This wound is self-inflicted.
Yes, Katy Perry's 'Self-inflicted'
WHATEVER MAN.
I mean, i don't expect bestfriends to tell everything right?
It's impossible, eveyrone knows it.
So, my point is, i'm a bad friend.
A REALLY BAD ONE.
During the holidays, I sat down, thought about my behaviour last year, my attitude ad character.
I've changed a bit.
Well, at least Z & D can see that because to them, I'm no more the 'Selfish creep' or the 'sensitive brat' anymore.
Wow, so much so for wantig schol to start, and now it's the 22nd day of 2009 for pete's sake.
I'm stuck here, in my auints house, inconvenient, uncomfortable and i don't have my own privacy at all.
I miss my previous house so much.
I want to live there again so badly.
Thankis to the pests and the sewage smell we have to move our asses somewhere else.
There, just that.
A minor problem.
But my mom ythnks the flat is old and they might do a en-bloc soon and it would be even worst than it already is.
Grr, i'm feeling so vexed right now.
It's so horrible.
Sometimes i think it's better to have no friends.
Being alone, in your own world, without having to squabble with someone every now and then.
But then again, what's life without friends?
Gosh, I'm contradicting myself.
You know, something happened in theatre today too.
TERRIBLE.
And, wow, just quarrelled with another friend, cool.
GUINESS WORLD RECORD.
Gwendelyn June Gomez.
The best screwer of her own life and great at self-inflicting her own wounds.
PFFT.
