Hey,
Yesterday we went back to school.
IT WAS GREAT(:
I love every minute of it.
HAHHA.
And we met the newbies.
And, I made some goodfriends(:
Amelia Fong from year 3, her sister amanda Fong from year 1, Yanni from year 1 & Lester from year 1.
They're allgreat(:
And of course not forgetting the ones I already know, Moira and Lynette were also in my OG.
Well, am really lazy to explain everything in details.
We basically just had gasmes.
And on monday and tuesday we have our specialised arts!!! yay(:
And school ends at 1.15pm(:
I'm gonna use the time to make a class blogskin.
But I would need a class photo..
Oh well, I'll try to take some on monday.
Oh, and I saw Selma in sota!
She's my junior, from primary school.
She's in theatre too(:
And she told me that this girl named Grace from our primary school too, plays the piano and got in SOTA.
Oh well, seeya!
BYEEEEE.
