<body>
waking up now
Friday, February 27, 2009

Hey.
School has been really hectic.
With so many projects and performances at hand, i have to resort to cancelling an audition.
Yeah, part of it is also because i don't trust romit.
Anyway, I have ARC project, Green podcast, Maria Marten performance, The combine year 3 and 2 performance,and reen leaf performance.
Not forgetting, the debate.
Debate's on Monday!
Arc's on Monday!
ARGGH.

And I'm finally starting to wake up now. I'm starting to prepare for lesons the night before so I won't be so blur in class and i get to dream without missing out on anything. Today was rlax day man. Slacked alot. I mean, I think I deserve it though(:

Got back math results today. Surprisingly I think it as okay. 10/30 considering it was a BLANKOUT. I thought I would be one of those single digit failures as mentioned by Mr Teo. So, yeah. Someone got zero, but i don't think it would be nice to mention who. That person probably got a blankout too. Tomorrow Glynis will come, I told her already, she says it's okay-my marks.

Today was the first meeting for Greenleaf performance. Nishok, apparently forgot. I'm sure. He asked me an hour before the thing what time it started and he suddenly forgot. WOW. So believable. Yeah, so basically we started with deviced theatre. We were given like quotes from famous thinkers and philosophers. The theme was 'Servant Leadership'. It was okay I guess. But it'll be a tight rehearsal and blah cause it was a rther last-inute decision thing.

I have to amend my debate speech as soon as i can, put in truckloads of information. I'm getting so stressed out man. I need help. I hope I get to relax tomorrow. Like go for a movie with mom or something.

And I'm looking forward to moving back to my humble town(: In a new house. New envrironment, new start.

I've got to ciao people.
Take care.
Good luck to G2(:
For debate and arc presentation(:
I love you guys alot.
And i miss R2.
Was just reminiscing today when i walked past r2.
The class was empty, I sat at my old plae and started tearing.
I really want to be like last time, no conspiracies, just a happy simple life with friends.


Byebye.


Profile
The most Glamberous girl

584 Pictures, Images and Photos
Gwenbert
Gwendelyn June Gomez-Lambert
14
20th June, 1995
Child of God ; New Creation Church
School Of The Arts (Theatre)
♥ Adam Lambert is the love!
Twitter updates

Welcome to twitterverse.

    follow me on Twitter

    Tagboard

    Speak up, baby.


    ♥ Adam

    The biography of a great life.

    ♥Adam Mitchell Lambert
    Jewish
    27
    29 January 1982
    Born in Indianapolis, Inidana but grew up in Rancho Peñasquitos San diego, CA.
    Attended Deer Canyon Elementary School, Mesa Verde Middle School, and Mt. Carmel High School.
    He took theater, choir, and frequently performed with the school's jazz band.
    Adam has been a stage actor since he was about ten years old.
    He was cast as Linus in San Diego's Lyceum Theater's production of You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown. He also played a part in The Ten Commandments: The Musical at the Kodak Theatre alongside Val Kilmer. He was the understudy for the part of Fiyero in the touring and Los Angeles casts of the musical Wicked. Since 2004, he has regularly performed at the Zodiac Show, which was co-created by Carmit Bachar of the Pussycat Dolls. He also performed at the Upright Cabaret.
    Adam looks up to several musical influnces such as, Queen, David Bowie, Michael Jackson, Aerosmith and Led Zeppelin
    adam lambert starlight gma mp3 | lyrics
    free music downloads | funny games | pictures

    Links

    you're on your way

    OEPS
    ♥NAT.
    ♥JO.
    ♥MT.
    ♥KEREN.
    ♥CM.
    QIANNING.
    ♥JIAEN.
    ♥JASLYN.
    ♥KIMSIEW.
    CHUJUN.
    ♥CHARMAINE.
    CANDICE.
    XIN HUI.
    GIRESH.
    ARIEL.
    ♥BELLA.
    ATHIRAH.

    SOTA
    G1'09
    JAYMIE.
    BERNICE.
    FIONA.
    ♥SAMANTHA.

    G2'09♥
    ♥G2.
    ♥YUKI.
    ♥SYAZA.
    ♥HS.
    ♥NURUL.
    BENNETT.
    QIYU.
    ♥VANNY.

    G3'09
    ♥CLARISSA.
    ♥PEARL.
    CHARLENE.
    AQILAH.
    ♥CHRISTIE.
    NIKKI.
    YINGYAN.
    ADELENE.
    CARA.

    G4'09
    VIRAJ.
    ♥KAT.

    CHURCH
    KYLIE.
    NIC.
    ABI.
    JAN.
    CLARISSE.
    CHERIE.
    KRISTA.

    Archives
    gone with the wind

    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009

    Credits
    take a bow

    Designer
    Inspiration