Hey guys, today was home alone the whole day. Did quite a bit? I slacked a few moments here and there. ad tuition in the morning for 2 hours, basically just recaped all the topics covered in the beginning of the year. Thankfully didn't forget ho to do them.
've been havving for movies. Watching alot these days, like mean girls, the hottie and the nottie and I know who killed me. Yeah the last one was M18, but who cres lah, seriously. Some nice movies comeing up too. Hannah montana the movie is coming in april 10th, it's gonna be very eartwarming. She has to choose between 'miley' and 'hannah' which life would she give up, watched the trailers. I lso wnana catch 'Confessions of a shoppaholic', 'Paul Blart : Mall Cop'. But i don't think i can catch all. But hannah is a must-watch.
Watched 'The biggest Loser' season 2. Today was the debut. I don't like what i saw today. Theyall blamed this guy reuben for losing the weigh-in because he didn't push himself hardrd. And it was like, THE WHOLE TEAM was against him. First day here and it's already like that. I don't reallylike the style this season. Guys VS Girls. I don't think it's fair and it would be boring like that. And, JILLIAN AND BOB are back! Love em' - their fit bodies and hot faces(: Anyway, incase you don't know what 'The biggest loser' is about, here's a short sumary. It's about obesed people comeing together to push themselves to lose as much of their weight as possible and with their trainer bob/jillian and their teammates emotional support, they can get through it. Every week there will be a 'weigh-in' whereby they will weigh every one on the 2 teams and the team that loses the most weight is safe from elimination. The losing team have to form alliances and choose who they wanna vote for to go. Then the person with the most votes will go. Winner of the whole game would win 250, 000 US dollars. LAst season's winner was Ryan, he lost so much weight! Oh and Reuben got voted out today):
Okay, enough ranting. So, just downloaded 2 albums 'Hold on tight' by Hey monday and Metro station's self-titled album. Oh and Mitchel musso has his own single! Called in crowd. You can search it on youtube. So anyway today i went on youtbe to look for instrumentals to sing. I was just looking for 'You belong with me' by Taylor swift when i spotted a music video for it. I thought it was the official one so i played it and it was three young kidsinterpretion of that song! They actually made their own music video in response to that song! It was so cute and I decided to show it to you all.
Here, enjoy and goodnight(:
