heyheyhey. missed me? Back from camp, yesterday. It left me heartache, fibreglass cuts and muscle aches. I kinda miss the camp alittle lah. I miss ILWJ. I miss the kayaking. I miss my fun groupmates like lip! he's so funn. and romit of course! and nikki chan(: need i mention, syaza.
The whole camp was awesome now that i look at it. But it was os not that way when i was IN it. I guess you never appreciate anything untill its gone. ILWJ, you are the biggest idiot in the world!!! How could you leave without a word??? Thanks nishok for having the courtesy to ask him for me. What if nishok didn't asked? and i didn't know? i would have been so worried. i found you on friendster and you better accept my friend request! hmph(:
Hhaha, don't ask. Anyway, the expedition was not as bad as i thought. And, Mr Jae over exxagerated. He estimated that we would reach in 3 hours. we reached in an hour! lols lah. I love lunching at sea, so fun(: And, yeahh, not having to mention horrible tanlines on my thighs.. I look so dark now. i look like an aucan from north america ecuador. whattheheck.
i still miss IVLWJ);
Hurry accept my friend request lahh you(;
okay, bye people.
[p.s infatuated with IVLWJ (: ]
