<body>
ODINARY, shitinary
Sunday, April 19, 2009

Hey. I've been always wanting a good hair day. But it never came. And today, poof. My hair was just right-not too curly not too straight. I did'nt even have to comb my hair. It just formed that way itself. You've done me proud, hair.



Today was odinary. Went for second service pastor lian was preaching. After that had lunch and now at home, mom sleeping uncle willie watching TV and later we're going out for dinner with ,y aunt cause she's going back on tuesday. But she'll be leaving my house tomorrow to saty with her friend in bencoolen hotel and they'll be going back to australia together on tuesday.



This trip was different, and very odinary. She just came shopped and she's hardly ever home. She used to come, take me out on a shopping spree and she'll spend loads of time with the whole family. Oh well, probably now everyone's busy and there's no time to crap around anymore.



I'm so nervous for math CT. These few days I've been practising hard. I'm also little worried for my science. Or should I say, Physical Science. I've only been going through bio notes. Can't be nbothered with physics. I'll just do alittle 'sums' and i'll be done with it. And just memorise some stuff. Mr Lai said that the formulas would be there for us already, thank goodness.



Oh, and I found ILWJ'S friendster. But somehow the feeling is detoriating. It's just gone. Ironically, I'm kinda glad that it is when I'm supposedly expected to go into depression because ILWJ is a already occupied.



Oh well, gonna download this movie called 'Get a clue' starring Linday Lohan. I trust that she's a good actress so I'm just gonna put it on my phone even when i don't what the fuck it's about.



Farewell, citizens of singapore, earthlings and little shits.


Profile
The most Glamberous girl

584 Pictures, Images and Photos
Gwenbert
Gwendelyn June Gomez-Lambert
14
20th June, 1995
Child of God ; New Creation Church
School Of The Arts (Theatre)
♥ Adam Lambert is the love!
Twitter updates

Welcome to twitterverse.

    follow me on Twitter

    Tagboard

    Speak up, baby.


    ♥ Adam

    The biography of a great life.

    ♥Adam Mitchell Lambert
    Jewish
    27
    29 January 1982
    Born in Indianapolis, Inidana but grew up in Rancho Peñasquitos San diego, CA.
    Attended Deer Canyon Elementary School, Mesa Verde Middle School, and Mt. Carmel High School.
    He took theater, choir, and frequently performed with the school's jazz band.
    Adam has been a stage actor since he was about ten years old.
    He was cast as Linus in San Diego's Lyceum Theater's production of You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown. He also played a part in The Ten Commandments: The Musical at the Kodak Theatre alongside Val Kilmer. He was the understudy for the part of Fiyero in the touring and Los Angeles casts of the musical Wicked. Since 2004, he has regularly performed at the Zodiac Show, which was co-created by Carmit Bachar of the Pussycat Dolls. He also performed at the Upright Cabaret.
    Adam looks up to several musical influnces such as, Queen, David Bowie, Michael Jackson, Aerosmith and Led Zeppelin
    adam lambert starlight gma mp3 | lyrics
    free music downloads | funny games | pictures

    Links

    you're on your way

    OEPS
    ♥NAT.
    ♥JO.
    ♥MT.
    ♥KEREN.
    ♥CM.
    QIANNING.
    ♥JIAEN.
    ♥JASLYN.
    ♥KIMSIEW.
    CHUJUN.
    ♥CHARMAINE.
    CANDICE.
    XIN HUI.
    GIRESH.
    ARIEL.
    ♥BELLA.
    ATHIRAH.

    SOTA
    G1'09
    JAYMIE.
    BERNICE.
    FIONA.
    ♥SAMANTHA.

    G2'09♥
    ♥G2.
    ♥YUKI.
    ♥SYAZA.
    ♥HS.
    ♥NURUL.
    BENNETT.
    QIYU.
    ♥VANNY.

    G3'09
    ♥CLARISSA.
    ♥PEARL.
    CHARLENE.
    AQILAH.
    ♥CHRISTIE.
    NIKKI.
    YINGYAN.
    ADELENE.
    CARA.

    G4'09
    VIRAJ.
    ♥KAT.

    CHURCH
    KYLIE.
    NIC.
    ABI.
    JAN.
    CLARISSE.
    CHERIE.
    KRISTA.

    Archives
    gone with the wind

    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009

    Credits
    take a bow

    Designer
    Inspiration