Adam Lambert related videos.
Hello, today is gonna be about ADAM, ADAM, ADAM.
(:
I'm gonna bombard this post with videos of nothing but Adam(:
First up, I'm sure most of you know Adam is a blonde. But he dyed his hair black. So, here's a video of him in 2000 singing on his graduation day. He looks chubbier here(: His voice is one-of-a-kind.
As you all know the reason why Adam's vocals is so good is because he sings in musicals. Like, from birth. So he has developed his voice through many musicals.(He has been screaming like a girl since he was a baby okay!) So this video is about him singing in a musical 'The ten commandments'
Next up, we've got his audition tape for American Idol!(; That's where his idol journey starts.
this one is when i started to like Adam(; He singing satisfaction by the rolling stones. (sorry its quite blur.)
And this was my favourite performance of his. He got a standin O form Simon!
Okay, I guess enough of Adam, I mean for you not for me.
HAHAHAH.
Reminds me of Randy.
For you for me for me for you...
LOL.
BYEEEEEEEEE!
& i find it kinda funny, i find it kinda sad, MAD WORLD...
