<body>
Bus ride encounters
Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Bus ride encounters .

Hey. Finally the exams are officially over. Well, exlcuding the ARC presentation. School's been okay. Results been bad. Passed my math failed science and IHSS. I'm rather disappointed with Science but I guess I have to move on. But I can swear thAat I really worked my ass of that one. But for IHSS i scored 12/30 which surprisingly i'm surprised because I didn't even touch my notes. Yeah, for 2 weeks before the exam. So i basically bull-shit everything on the paper. HA! HA! HA! I'm going to follow Adrian Mole's style of writing. Lols.

I'm so glad I can now read my favourite books instead of going through Adrian Mole over and pver again. I like the book, but I don't like re-reading it. It gets boring yopu know. ANyway, I have to get used to it cause I'm sure I'll be doing that allot for IB preparation. I'm like writing 2 entires now. My own personal diary and this. hahha.

The only thing left for me to complete before i'm considered 'free' is my theatre journal entries, i've 4 more to go. from this monday to tomorroe. wow. And I don;t plan to do any today. I'm leaving it all for tomorrow. Tomorrow I end at 3.45. Oh, just wanna say thank you to zahra for enduring bus rides with me. These days, I've been really annoying hahha(:

Okay, so for today's topic :
BUS RIDE ENCOUNTERS...

Let me share with you my experiences i encounter on bus rides.

Encounter 1:
I was waiting at the bus stop, and I didn't see the number on the bus because it was blocked by another bus infront of it but it was the smrt kind so i assumed it was 67. I stood up from my seat at the bus-stop and approached the bus. GUess what, here's what it said on the screen: SHUTTLE SERVICE FROM GIANT TO BEDOK. Wtf? So, I feeling embarrassed, walked back to my seat and it was taken by 2 schoolgirls. Double wow.

Encounter 2:
I was at the bus-stop in the morning waiting for a bus to go to school. It was raining and the bus-stop was quite crowded. Then I moved to my right then i saw a mother and a son behind me trying to pass so i moved to the left then they moved to the right then i moved to the right they moved to the left. Then the mother was like :"Hai yah!" Then i went like "Sorry lah," then i made way for them Hello??? Bang right in my face.

Encounter 3:
In the bus, I it was crownded, as always. I was standing in the middle. Then after that some people wnated to go down. So i made way, but then on the other side, other people wanted to get down so I practically moved right and left to make way for both sides and everyone was glaring at me like as if i had swine flu.(LIKE AS IF, not as.)

Encounter 4:
I pressed the bell at the wrong stop and I had to go all the way in front pass everyone jusyt to tell the driver i made a mistake. SHITSHITSHIT.

As you can see, these encounters are actually not much of a big deal but because I am self-conscious these things matter alot to me. Yes, I'm a person who gets embarrassed all the time and think the whole world is against me. It's kinda sad. I'm trying to change. The only time I successfullly don't feel embarrased infront of commuters is when i have my shades on. Even so, once, I thought my shades was those kind you coun;t see my eyes so i started having and staring at every single person like as if i wanted to kill the,/ And without realising they can see me.

YIKES.

bye.



Profile
The most Glamberous girl

584 Pictures, Images and Photos
Gwenbert
Gwendelyn June Gomez-Lambert
14
20th June, 1995
Child of God ; New Creation Church
School Of The Arts (Theatre)
♥ Adam Lambert is the love!
Twitter updates

Welcome to twitterverse.

    follow me on Twitter

    Tagboard

    Speak up, baby.


    ♥ Adam

    The biography of a great life.

    ♥Adam Mitchell Lambert
    Jewish
    27
    29 January 1982
    Born in Indianapolis, Inidana but grew up in Rancho Peñasquitos San diego, CA.
    Attended Deer Canyon Elementary School, Mesa Verde Middle School, and Mt. Carmel High School.
    He took theater, choir, and frequently performed with the school's jazz band.
    Adam has been a stage actor since he was about ten years old.
    He was cast as Linus in San Diego's Lyceum Theater's production of You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown. He also played a part in The Ten Commandments: The Musical at the Kodak Theatre alongside Val Kilmer. He was the understudy for the part of Fiyero in the touring and Los Angeles casts of the musical Wicked. Since 2004, he has regularly performed at the Zodiac Show, which was co-created by Carmit Bachar of the Pussycat Dolls. He also performed at the Upright Cabaret.
    Adam looks up to several musical influnces such as, Queen, David Bowie, Michael Jackson, Aerosmith and Led Zeppelin
    adam lambert starlight gma mp3 | lyrics
    free music downloads | funny games | pictures

    Links

    you're on your way

    OEPS
    ♥NAT.
    ♥JO.
    ♥MT.
    ♥KEREN.
    ♥CM.
    QIANNING.
    ♥JIAEN.
    ♥JASLYN.
    ♥KIMSIEW.
    CHUJUN.
    ♥CHARMAINE.
    CANDICE.
    XIN HUI.
    GIRESH.
    ARIEL.
    ♥BELLA.
    ATHIRAH.

    SOTA
    G1'09
    JAYMIE.
    BERNICE.
    FIONA.
    ♥SAMANTHA.

    G2'09♥
    ♥G2.
    ♥YUKI.
    ♥SYAZA.
    ♥HS.
    ♥NURUL.
    BENNETT.
    QIYU.
    ♥VANNY.

    G3'09
    ♥CLARISSA.
    ♥PEARL.
    CHARLENE.
    AQILAH.
    ♥CHRISTIE.
    NIKKI.
    YINGYAN.
    ADELENE.
    CARA.

    G4'09
    VIRAJ.
    ♥KAT.

    CHURCH
    KYLIE.
    NIC.
    ABI.
    JAN.
    CLARISSE.
    CHERIE.
    KRISTA.

    Archives
    gone with the wind

    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009

    Credits
    take a bow

    Designer
    Inspiration