<body>
movie review
Friday, May 01, 2009

Movie review.

Hello there. Okay this blogskin is so temporary alright. I'm gonna so use mine tomorrow. This is not exactly mine cause i just used the basecodes of some skin and just added the hearts stuff and shit. Anyway, that's not the point about today.

Yuki and I decided to watch a movie today after school at tampines. We also wanted to check out tampines one. It's alright, I've been there. Not that extraodinary. Just that the shops there are more updated and newer. They even have a touch screen directory with games-.- ha ha ha. So, the movie we went to watch was 17 AGAIN.

It was nice. I mean, like every movie is nice. Every teen sensational movie at least right? Zac Efron and basketball thing again. My goodness, just wondering if he;s a basketballer in real life? The show was quite cliche? As in, it was quite predictable and this kind of 'fairy-tale' thing that a 'good samaritan' comes into your life and gives you a second chance to change things. I liked how it made the story seem possible but at the same time after the show you go back to like 'real life' out of the cinema you feel like you just came out of a dream. Not at all real. That kind of feeling. As much as I like things to be 'fairy-tale' like, i do think it carries us man somewhere too far sometimes.

My rating on a scale of 1 to 10 would be 4/5 for plot and 3/5 for climax? which means all in all 7/10. I don't know. But you should go watch. Haha, it;s a good laugh too.

Okay, now I shall go into what's happening with me. Been busy with all sorts. Open house, exams blah blah. For the exams part I'm having mixed-feelings.(so, dont ask) Open house was alright? None of my friends came. Like friends out of SOTA. But it's okay, not like I really give a shit.

I'll fix this thing up tomorrow. At least I'll try. And I'm now onto 'Where rainbows end' by C.A.(:
It's f&%#ing nice.


Profile
The most Glamberous girl

584 Pictures, Images and Photos
Gwenbert
Gwendelyn June Gomez-Lambert
14
20th June, 1995
Child of God ; New Creation Church
School Of The Arts (Theatre)
♥ Adam Lambert is the love!
Twitter updates

Welcome to twitterverse.

    follow me on Twitter

    Tagboard

    Speak up, baby.


    ♥ Adam

    The biography of a great life.

    ♥Adam Mitchell Lambert
    Jewish
    27
    29 January 1982
    Born in Indianapolis, Inidana but grew up in Rancho Peñasquitos San diego, CA.
    Attended Deer Canyon Elementary School, Mesa Verde Middle School, and Mt. Carmel High School.
    He took theater, choir, and frequently performed with the school's jazz band.
    Adam has been a stage actor since he was about ten years old.
    He was cast as Linus in San Diego's Lyceum Theater's production of You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown. He also played a part in The Ten Commandments: The Musical at the Kodak Theatre alongside Val Kilmer. He was the understudy for the part of Fiyero in the touring and Los Angeles casts of the musical Wicked. Since 2004, he has regularly performed at the Zodiac Show, which was co-created by Carmit Bachar of the Pussycat Dolls. He also performed at the Upright Cabaret.
    Adam looks up to several musical influnces such as, Queen, David Bowie, Michael Jackson, Aerosmith and Led Zeppelin
    adam lambert starlight gma mp3 | lyrics
    free music downloads | funny games | pictures

    Links

    you're on your way

    OEPS
    ♥NAT.
    ♥JO.
    ♥MT.
    ♥KEREN.
    ♥CM.
    QIANNING.
    ♥JIAEN.
    ♥JASLYN.
    ♥KIMSIEW.
    CHUJUN.
    ♥CHARMAINE.
    CANDICE.
    XIN HUI.
    GIRESH.
    ARIEL.
    ♥BELLA.
    ATHIRAH.

    SOTA
    G1'09
    JAYMIE.
    BERNICE.
    FIONA.
    ♥SAMANTHA.

    G2'09♥
    ♥G2.
    ♥YUKI.
    ♥SYAZA.
    ♥HS.
    ♥NURUL.
    BENNETT.
    QIYU.
    ♥VANNY.

    G3'09
    ♥CLARISSA.
    ♥PEARL.
    CHARLENE.
    AQILAH.
    ♥CHRISTIE.
    NIKKI.
    YINGYAN.
    ADELENE.
    CARA.

    G4'09
    VIRAJ.
    ♥KAT.

    CHURCH
    KYLIE.
    NIC.
    ABI.
    JAN.
    CLARISSE.
    CHERIE.
    KRISTA.

    Archives
    gone with the wind

    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009

    Credits
    take a bow

    Designer
    Inspiration