Movie updates .
Hey all! Today i'm gonna rant about movies! During ARC class we were watching 'Hotel Rwanda' which falls under the topic 'Discrimination & prejudice'. It was good, the movie. And as usual Z would start tearing. LOL. D was just totally engrossed in the movie that she doens't even listen to what im saying. HAHA. We are halfway through watching it. We will continue tomorrow(hopefully). The CD had issues. D & Z went to clean it everytime it acted up.(thanks guys!)
So, yeah. And I just saw a sneak peak of this movie they are showing on prime sunday movie on 5 this sun. Lemony Snicket : The series of unfortunate events. It's really good. The set was done with alot of hardwork and the visual effects are fantastic! Go watch it this sunday! I probably have to record it on demand because i'd be going for 'Much ado about nothing' on that day(: LOL.
I'm persuading my parents to make time this sat to go watch 'Night at the musuem 2' with me(: I presume it might not be as nice as the first one. Just like my long time ago entry on sequels to a movie. Yeahh. And during the hols Yuk, Z, Sya & I are planning to go watch 'Ghosts of the ex-girlfriends'. It's good. GO WATCH IT. hahahaha.
Oh and i just watched american idol FINAL performance. ADAM AS USUAL YOU WERE THE STAR OF THE NIGHT!(: Kris was not bad. I only liked 'Ain't no sunshine'. Cant wait for tomorrow's finale!!!
Okay guys, tata!
cheerio.
gud-byeee.
adios!
(um, what else...OKAY, you know what? I SHOULD JUST GO....)
When will you ever ask? You ain't got forever.
