So much drama for nothing.
Guys. I'm rally pissed now. I don't get it. Why are you'all so against Adam. You guys are making it seem like as if this whole 'gay' thing is new. Hello, people like elton john, etc they are gay too. but they are successfull and passionate musicians/performers. So cut the crap, shut the hell up.
Anyway, I feel like the world is against me. Everytime I like something, someone will say something about it and soon, everyone';s against it. Seriously, f&*% it. People comment about my fringe, and all my likings. What is your f&*%ing problem? I'm different, so what? At least I'm authnetic, i dont act like other people-which appears quite fake, don't you think? Im not asking you to join me and love adam. But can you guys not purposely shove it right into my face. I have people going on facebook saying "that scrreching scremer lost, go kris' on my own facbook page! and that person jolly well knows how i feel bout adam. Respect- is the key to everything people. Respect is what everyone deserves and desires. Respect Adam and me please. Respect his sexual orientation and respect the fact that i adore adam and his fabulous voice. Besides american idol is a talent show okay. And for those who wants the answer to his sexual orientation, he is in fact a bi-sexual. And it's perfectly fine. Got a problem, f&%$ somewhere else.
So you see, this whole adam lambert gay thing is a huge drama that you guys created out of a small fact that doens't even matter in a singing contest.
