The value of time.
Hey, these days i'm beginning to realise the value of time. I didn;t really think time was that important back then. I always wondered why people thought time was money. Now I understood. Today morning woke up bright and early looking forward to a full free day where i can do all my things i need to. Suddenly, Leane called asking me when we want to meet. To do chinese podcast. After talking and talking we decided to meet up at the macdonalds near the central library at 4 today. Wow, just like that, my time's cut again.
I'm trying not to sound so naggy and pessimistic but I really can't help it. Too many things given with so little time. For me, only in theatre time literally stops for me. Because I know i'm doing what I love to do. And in theatre we analyse time. For example, just the day before yesterday I think we were suppose to create a piece about life. success in life in our groups of four. Our group of were Darsh, Krish and Nishok. Krish and I were married couples but since the time we met, we are alwasy running on our feet while doing daily routines. Like our feet keeps running through-out the whole piece. That made me realise that that is actually a reflection of the world now. It is sad. As much as we should rejoice that our world is developing so quickly, because of that we are doing things more and more quickly which restricts us from stopping to appreciate the things around us. And most of the time, we only do when it's too late. That's when REGRET comes into the picture. Why wait till that day when you know you can try and salvage whatever it is be it friendship, relationship, etc now?
Sorry, don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to make you feel guilty and make you stare yourself in the mirror asking what you have done in life. The past is over. Let the bygones be the bygones. But now, means we start now. Start to make up to the people you've let down, start to appreciated each and everyone around you. Even if you didn;t succeed, you'd still be happy knowing you have tried, at least.
Okay, so much for time, i just spent 20 minutes here. I have to go now. Seeya.
Goodbye love, sweehearts and darlings(:
Just when you think you have all the time in the world, something props up and then you are left with so little.
