<body>
Craziness killed me today
Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hello normal people. I'm crazy today. Because of Zahra Khanum, Darshini Ramiah, Syaza Yasirah, Marcus Yang Mohan & Vikesh Ajith. SERIOUSLY. They literally killed me with their craziness. Now I'm on of them. GAH. LOLS!!!

For Intergrated Arts today Kimmie & I did the Hoedown Throwdown dance. IT WAS COOL. I never had so much fun. THANKS FOR THE JOY KIMSIE. hahah. ANDD, GUESS WHAT. I taught Zahra the dance in the school field, where no one was watching except Ms Koh. The PE teacher, haha. She was setting up the field for a PE lesson. Anyway Z has mastered the dance. We are gonna do it tomorrow and I shall video it! (:

Anyway I'm quite pissed at something. Gene Simmons said this...

I don’t think I’ve been talking smack at all. In fact, if anything, I’ve been soft-peddling. He’s enormously talented, best talent ‘American Idol’ has had, but I think he killed his career because now the conversation is not about his talent but about his sexual preference. He’s done. You’re forcing people to deal with issues they may not be interested in. Life is unfair, and the masses don’t all live in L.A. They live in Wisconsin and Nebraska, and you’re on crack if you think the same rules apply there. My advice is still the same, shut the f*** up, just sing and let people say whatever they want. But I do wish him the best because he’s got all the talent in the world. If only the world was not homophobic, but it is. I would be the first one to vote for equal rights for gay women and men, and get the church and the state to stop telling everybody how to lead their lives, but do I think he’s killed his career? Oh, in an instant. I hope I’m completely wrong. I hope he becomes the next Beatles and proves me wrong.


Hello? Shut the fuck up you ass. You know nothing about being a ture rock star. You lived as one but you don't act as one. Adam is young and rising star so don't try to spoil things for him. AND, YOU SHUT THE FCUK UP, NOT ADAM. He's right about 'coming out' because we the fans still love Adam for who he is. Certainly not oyu for who you are. So, thanks Gene, but no thanks. Sorry to know that you're jealous.

Sorry. I am very worked up. Hutch the 91.3 DJ also offended many Adam fans last night that they asll send in coarse messages to him. SERIOUSLY PEOPLE, THERE'S NO NEED TO BE JEALOUS AND USE CRITISICMS TO CoVER IT. I SHALL TELL YOU THAT ONLY REAL MAN WEAR EYELINER. SO F OFF IF YOU AIN;'T GOT NOTHIN ELSE TO DO.

& all adam fans should kill Gene Simmons the KISS star.


Profile
The most Glamberous girl

584 Pictures, Images and Photos
Gwenbert
Gwendelyn June Gomez-Lambert
14
20th June, 1995
Child of God ; New Creation Church
School Of The Arts (Theatre)
♥ Adam Lambert is the love!
Twitter updates

Welcome to twitterverse.

    follow me on Twitter

    Tagboard

    Speak up, baby.


    ♥ Adam

    The biography of a great life.

    ♥Adam Mitchell Lambert
    Jewish
    27
    29 January 1982
    Born in Indianapolis, Inidana but grew up in Rancho Peñasquitos San diego, CA.
    Attended Deer Canyon Elementary School, Mesa Verde Middle School, and Mt. Carmel High School.
    He took theater, choir, and frequently performed with the school's jazz band.
    Adam has been a stage actor since he was about ten years old.
    He was cast as Linus in San Diego's Lyceum Theater's production of You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown. He also played a part in The Ten Commandments: The Musical at the Kodak Theatre alongside Val Kilmer. He was the understudy for the part of Fiyero in the touring and Los Angeles casts of the musical Wicked. Since 2004, he has regularly performed at the Zodiac Show, which was co-created by Carmit Bachar of the Pussycat Dolls. He also performed at the Upright Cabaret.
    Adam looks up to several musical influnces such as, Queen, David Bowie, Michael Jackson, Aerosmith and Led Zeppelin
    adam lambert starlight gma mp3 | lyrics
    free music downloads | funny games | pictures

    Links

    you're on your way

    OEPS
    ♥NAT.
    ♥JO.
    ♥MT.
    ♥KEREN.
    ♥CM.
    QIANNING.
    ♥JIAEN.
    ♥JASLYN.
    ♥KIMSIEW.
    CHUJUN.
    ♥CHARMAINE.
    CANDICE.
    XIN HUI.
    GIRESH.
    ARIEL.
    ♥BELLA.
    ATHIRAH.

    SOTA
    G1'09
    JAYMIE.
    BERNICE.
    FIONA.
    ♥SAMANTHA.

    G2'09♥
    ♥G2.
    ♥YUKI.
    ♥SYAZA.
    ♥HS.
    ♥NURUL.
    BENNETT.
    QIYU.
    ♥VANNY.

    G3'09
    ♥CLARISSA.
    ♥PEARL.
    CHARLENE.
    AQILAH.
    ♥CHRISTIE.
    NIKKI.
    YINGYAN.
    ADELENE.
    CARA.

    G4'09
    VIRAJ.
    ♥KAT.

    CHURCH
    KYLIE.
    NIC.
    ABI.
    JAN.
    CLARISSE.
    CHERIE.
    KRISTA.

    Archives
    gone with the wind

    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009

    Credits
    take a bow

    Designer
    Inspiration