So, yeah I am a bit sad that no one has tagged on my blog for 4 whole days. Of course Syaza dear just did to humour me. Thanks. Well I guess you can think it's a little stupid to feel sad over this little ado. But, I warned you on my disclaimer. I am temperamental, so what? (: I'm just admitting to being who I am and staying tru to myself. Just like Adam. Speaking of which, I'm very proud of him for showing the world who he is and not hide anything or not embarrassed to admit his own flaws.
Yeah, If you are interested to read the interview on the rolling stone cover, here's the webbie. http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/index.php/2009/06/09/the-new-issue-of-rolling-stone-the-liberation-of-adam-lambert/#
So, as you can see from my blog post title, it states 'John & Kate plaus eight - can you handle it?' Yup, no doubt I'm talking about the TV reality series 'John & Kate plus eight'. The mcuh talked about show everywhere, especially on 'Entertainmentt tonight'. I was just watching the reviews about it on 'The style network' channel & it suddenly dawned on me that media truly kills. Based on much evidence I have seen myself, I can proudly come to that conclusion.
Firstly, some of you may not even know what this how is about because you have not watched it. So here's a breif summary to help:
This show 'John & Kate plus eight' is a reality TV series that came about because this couple had given birth to 8 children and they wanted to film it to document this-for money & for referrence considering this is a rare ecnounter. So the couple John & Kate are now celebrities thanks to this show.
Now, i was watching the reviews and they were talking about how John was more at the centre of the attention than Kate. But suddenly, Kate started to dye her hair from brunette to blonde and started undergoing surgeries to remove her belly lines-from the pregnancies and changed her appearance. And she took 3 months to look for a nanny. She has gone over 100 nannies and still not satisfied. Hence, good for her, she hasn't found the 'ONE' yet. Then her attitude started to get nasty. She started being really difficult in public and she wants things to go her way and the world revolves around her. Then the latest about her was about the rumoured affair between her and her new-apparrently hunky but to me, not that caus ehe has white hair- bodyguard. And John & Kate's marriage are on the rocks too. They recently held a birthday party for their kid and they speculations say that they didn't talk at all the whole day at the party. And they were doing their own things. So they are sitll gonna continue filming. But we'll see how it goes.
Oh well, what a screwed up bunch. I feel sorry for the kids. A whole bloody eight of them.
Anyhoo, today I went down to get stuff from the mama shop and i spotted the headlines of today's newpaper. And it shocked me alright. 2 girls aged 14 got dumped into a forest at Lim Chu Kang by a taxi drive ron the way to camp. I immediately smsed my coach to asked if eveything was alright. Cause my church was having a camp from 9th-12th at Lim Chu Kang too. She told me that it wasn't their camp but one of the girls were from DARE, our church teen group. But she prayed and the angles led them to the main road so there were rescuers there. Praise the lord. Fuck that driver.
So, pretty much drama today at home.
Gonne leave you with a picture of John and Kate and their eight kids and ADAM'S COVER SHOOT FOR ROLLING STONE!


