Hello there people.
So, sorry for the missing entries.
To make up, this entry will be a rather long one because it will include today's topic and 2 movie reviews.
I would like to start with today's topic.
So, I don't know about you, but I'm starting to get really worried. I'm growing. I mean, I'm starting to feel the process and it scares me to be honest. Here are some things that I am experienceing now that I've realised I've grown.
1. Insomnia
Not like serious insomnia but you can call it 'sleepless nights'. I guess because you are older you have more commitments and stuff going on in your life that stays in your mind and prevents you from resting. It's irritating and it can get serious as you know-insomnia. I don't know about you guys, but I sure am having these once in a while(which is enough to scare the hell out of me). I am hyperactive and my mind never stops thinking so i always think. And I can't stop so it continues till dawn then it stops.
2. Appetite
This could go 2 ways for some people. Your appetite could grow or grow lesser. For me, I hate to say this and it sounds cliche but i think I'm starting to eat alot. Especially the holidays! In school I get hungry but I'm in the middle of a class so I just let my stomach rumble on. But now there's nothing preventing me from eating. Now I look in the mirror and say that cliche line, I'M FAT. GAH. I don't know man, But I'm not like this when young. I eat really little. I almost skip all meals in a day. And ever since I was in SOTA I eat more than 3 meals a day):
For the other group of people whose appetites are not so good, I can say that it's because of stress. Now we have so many things to do we tend to overlook our own nutritional needs.
3. Attitude
For girls we would prefer to call it PMS. Pre Menstrual Syndrome. This happens when ........... .
Need I elabprate? Yeah and I feel I'm getting that alot. SERIOUSLY. I get pissed off easily and I feel frustrated all the time. Which is not healthy. My mom said I used ot be a bubbly and happy-go-lucky girl. Oh well. So much for maturity.
For guys, I don't know the specific term(if there's even one), but they experience the same thing too. They get frustrated easily and then go into drugs, pornography, blah. All those teenage cliches.
Well, I can't think of anymore but yeah. You can furher discuss this on my tagboard if you like(:
Now for movie reviews.
Ghosts of girlfriends' past
I think this movie is very nice and special. It's an ideal movie for lovers & for friends. Surprisingly this movie wasn't just any cliche typical chickflick movie. It has a pinch of chick flick flavour but also a tinch of romance and a sinch of heartwarming taste.(yeah, not a very good interpretation) Anyhoo, I think it's really worth watching and I really encourage you guys to go catch it. I enjoyed this movie with Yuki(:
Night at the museum 2
Okay, this is FERR-AHH-NEEE.
I guess it lost alittle bit of the excitement since we all know the exhibits come to life at night. But it's still good for a sequel. And I like the way it starts. Larry Daley(Ben Stiller) quit his night guard job 2 years ago and became his own boss in this company called Daley Devices where he invents things like, glow in the dark flashlight(so you can find it at night-.-) haha. Then he found out that the museum was... Okay, you know what I'm giving the story away. Basically this movie is fun and entertaining and this time, it included romance! Amy Adams & Ben Stiller. They loook cute together. haha. It's an ideal movie for friends and family.
Okay peeps. Gotta go. Watching SYTYCD(;
Here's what's happening with The American idol tour(taken straight from www.mjsbigblog.com)
Danny Gokey just twittered that he’ll be singing Rascal Flatt’s “My Wish” on tour this summer:
Here’s what we got so far:
Adam Lambert: “Fame” by David Bowie and “Starlight” by Muse (via his 20/20 interview)
Adam has told reporters he’ll be performing 5 songs on tour
Allison Iraheta: “Barracuda” (via clues left by Aaron the Idol drummer)
Matt Giraud: “Georgia” by Ray Charles (this one is iffy, but Matt mentioned he’ll be “reaching back to Hollywood” for one of his tour songs)
Adam and Allison have both said they’d love to perform their duet from rock night “Slow Ride” by Foghat, on tour. ETA: It has been confirmed. Allison and Adam will duet on tour. Thanks peeps!
Every Idol winner has performed the winning Idol song on tour–I think it’s safe to assume “No Boundaries” will be part of Kris Allen’s set.
Bye.
