<body>
rolling stone cover - worth the wait?
Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Hey guys. I'll blog about today's class outing tomorrow.
But right now, something many people have been waiting for. The much talked about rolling stone cover(its a magazine, not the band!) with adam's interview. When asked by the reporters, her kept keeping the suspense by saying that he would reveal EVERTHING in the interview on rolling stone cover. So, i got his off from http://www.mjsbigblog.com .
It's shocking! kris? ew.


About his American Idol run, “I was like, ‘I’m going to glue rhinestones on my eyelids, bitch!’” Tee hee!

Waiting to discuss his sexuality, “Right after the finale, I almost started talking about it to the reporters, but I thought, ‘I’m going to wait for Rolling Stone, that will be cooler,’…I didn’t want the Clay Aiken thing and the celebrity-magazine bullshit. I need to be able to explain myself in context.”

On attention from the opposite sex, “I loved it this season when the girls went crazy for me…As far as I’m concerned, it’s all hot…Just because I’m not sticking it in there doesn’t mean that I don’t find it beautiful”

Kris Allen is his type, “They put me with the cute guy. Distracting! He’s the one guy I found attractive in the whole group on the show: nice, nonchalant, pretty and totally my type — except that he has a wife. I mean he’s open-minded and liberal, but he’s definitely 100% straight.” He totally forgot to remove the Burning Man “kissing” photos, “Wasn’t ready for that,” he says. Adam’s father Eber caught his 13-year-old son looking at gay pornography on the family computer, and turned to his wife and said ‘It’s official.’ Later, Lambert’s mother asked if he had a girlfriend. He said no. She asked if he had a boyfriend. He said no. Then she asked if he wanted a boyfriend, to which Lambert replied “Yes, that would be nice.”

He tried drugs for the first time, At 21, during his six-month European tour of Hair. That was when he dyed his hair black. In Germany, he started smoking pot and tried Ecstasy. But he does have limits. Among his dislikes: cocaine. Not into drag, “I’ve only dressed in drag three or four times. … I don’t tuck and wear breasts, that’s not me.”

Stereotypes annoy, “Clay Aiken’s gay, and I’m gay, and we couldn’t be more different. The only thing that is the same about everyone in the gay community is that we’re gay. … Why can’t we talk about a human community?”

Finally, “I’m trying to be a singer, not civil rights leader.” Adam’s record deal with 19R and RCA records is official. Read the press

Okay this is shocking.
But.....
I STILL LOVE HIM LIKE SHIT ANYWAY.
Bad boy or good.
He's nice lah, seriously.
Watch all his interviews form youtube.
So humble and down-to-earth.
Kris?
BLEH.
So, closed-minded.
But i didn't say he is a bad singer.
He is talented.
Just his personality, not as approachable as Adam's.
(sorry.)

Okay, it's late!
NIGHTTEEE(:


Profile
The most Glamberous girl

584 Pictures, Images and Photos
Gwenbert
Gwendelyn June Gomez-Lambert
14
20th June, 1995
Child of God ; New Creation Church
School Of The Arts (Theatre)
♥ Adam Lambert is the love!
Twitter updates

Welcome to twitterverse.

    follow me on Twitter

    Tagboard

    Speak up, baby.


    ♥ Adam

    The biography of a great life.

    ♥Adam Mitchell Lambert
    Jewish
    27
    29 January 1982
    Born in Indianapolis, Inidana but grew up in Rancho Peñasquitos San diego, CA.
    Attended Deer Canyon Elementary School, Mesa Verde Middle School, and Mt. Carmel High School.
    He took theater, choir, and frequently performed with the school's jazz band.
    Adam has been a stage actor since he was about ten years old.
    He was cast as Linus in San Diego's Lyceum Theater's production of You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown. He also played a part in The Ten Commandments: The Musical at the Kodak Theatre alongside Val Kilmer. He was the understudy for the part of Fiyero in the touring and Los Angeles casts of the musical Wicked. Since 2004, he has regularly performed at the Zodiac Show, which was co-created by Carmit Bachar of the Pussycat Dolls. He also performed at the Upright Cabaret.
    Adam looks up to several musical influnces such as, Queen, David Bowie, Michael Jackson, Aerosmith and Led Zeppelin
    adam lambert starlight gma mp3 | lyrics
    free music downloads | funny games | pictures

    Links

    you're on your way

    OEPS
    ♥NAT.
    ♥JO.
    ♥MT.
    ♥KEREN.
    ♥CM.
    QIANNING.
    ♥JIAEN.
    ♥JASLYN.
    ♥KIMSIEW.
    CHUJUN.
    ♥CHARMAINE.
    CANDICE.
    XIN HUI.
    GIRESH.
    ARIEL.
    ♥BELLA.
    ATHIRAH.

    SOTA
    G1'09
    JAYMIE.
    BERNICE.
    FIONA.
    ♥SAMANTHA.

    G2'09♥
    ♥G2.
    ♥YUKI.
    ♥SYAZA.
    ♥HS.
    ♥NURUL.
    BENNETT.
    QIYU.
    ♥VANNY.

    G3'09
    ♥CLARISSA.
    ♥PEARL.
    CHARLENE.
    AQILAH.
    ♥CHRISTIE.
    NIKKI.
    YINGYAN.
    ADELENE.
    CARA.

    G4'09
    VIRAJ.
    ♥KAT.

    CHURCH
    KYLIE.
    NIC.
    ABI.
    JAN.
    CLARISSE.
    CHERIE.
    KRISTA.

    Archives
    gone with the wind

    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009

    Credits
    take a bow

    Designer
    Inspiration