Hey people.
So, the day we've been waiting for. The judge panel has been revealed for SIngapore Idol. But the host is not revealed yet. It is indeed a shocker if you ask me.
Dick Lee, Gurmit Singh, Hady Mirza & Ken Lim.
I'm not sure about 'judging' for Hady. Maybe it could work out. BUT, GURMIT? Come one, is this a joke??? He just got trashed so badly for hosting on Singapore Idol 2. Seriously, his diction sucks and he is NOT funny but tries to be. I can see myself laughing histerically watching him evaluate the performance. Gosh.
Okay for host I have to stay tuned. Hope it's not Miss bitchy singapore runner up Jade Seah.
I watched the news on SIngapore Idol and guess what? Over 2,000 people auditioned(30% increase from last season) and 2/5 of them are teens aged from 16-18. And, even bigger wow is that they are having the 'Judges save' just like the new american idol rule.
It goes like this : At any point of the competition someone gets voted out and the judges feel that Singapore has made the wrong decision they can then use their ONLY 'save' to save the that person from elimination. But the next week 2 people will be voted out.
But my dad said that they'll have to do that because it's a franchise from american idol from fremantle media by Simon Fuller, executice producer of the show. Oh well, I like the idea of it anyway. So, I'm so looking forward! It was aid to be the most anticipated and exciting show of the year(:
For now, ciao guys!
Oh and here's the video on the audition turn out.
http://video.msn.com/video.aspx/?mkt=en-sg&vid=196c8c64-931d-419c-bbb7-86fa5f758696&from=&fg=rss&wa=wsignin1.0
