<body>
Social networking
Friday, June 19, 2009

Hello.
So mad. The f'n supposedly high end mama store said that supplier can't give the mags. SCREW IT. Now notonly I have to wait for the one i sorta booked in Borders PP, I have togo all the way to orchard to get the refund. Gosh. And my com is giving problems. Now using lap.

So, have been up to quite alot lately. And lately meaning like what? 24 over hours? Been social networking this whole morning. I finally created a twitter account after learning Adam just created one. FINALLY HE CAME TO SHUT THE POSERS DOWN. lols. He put that on his bio page. I've commented on Ellen, Miley, Ryan seacrest & Allison Iraheta's twitters. I talked to them like they were my friends. SO KEWL. Also, just became a member of adamofficial.com. Adam says he will put all his vlogs of the idol tour there. YAYE. I'm still kinda mad I can't go for it. He even announced his tour colours already! His tour colours are blue, silver and black. I would go there in all colours! GAAHHHH. I WANNA GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!They are going to all 50 in AMerica. Can't they just make a trip to asia?

Anyway, here's what's new on MJ's blog.

  • David Archuletta's dad Jeffrey Archuletta was arrested for soliciting a prostitue.(wtf)
  • David is also preparing for his tour with Demi Lovato.(eww, that sucks)
  • Adam texted Kris that he was 'embarrassed' for kinda finding him cute. But they all jokey about it. HAHA.
  • Adam wears female jeans. I mean many guys do. Cause they fit better.
  • Speculations say David cook & this Lana jade dudette are dating.(WTH, his brother just passed away)

Yup, that should be all. If not all that I'm bothering to tell you. My birthday's tomorrow and I don't feel a thing. Really, I don;t know why. It's weird. I don't feel excited. I'm not even doing anything. Cause I'm so lazy. For me, the best present would be just a day at home alone and just surfing the net without mom nagging or anyrthin. That'd be great. PFFFT. Know what, I feel like 16. I don't feel 14. It seems stupid to be 14. I'm too smart to be 14. LOL.

BYE ANYWAY.

Check out my twitter (http://twitter.com/Gwenlovesadam)



Profile
The most Glamberous girl

584 Pictures, Images and Photos
Gwenbert
Gwendelyn June Gomez-Lambert
14
20th June, 1995
Child of God ; New Creation Church
School Of The Arts (Theatre)
♥ Adam Lambert is the love!
Twitter updates

Welcome to twitterverse.

    follow me on Twitter

    Tagboard

    Speak up, baby.


    ♥ Adam

    The biography of a great life.

    ♥Adam Mitchell Lambert
    Jewish
    27
    29 January 1982
    Born in Indianapolis, Inidana but grew up in Rancho Peñasquitos San diego, CA.
    Attended Deer Canyon Elementary School, Mesa Verde Middle School, and Mt. Carmel High School.
    He took theater, choir, and frequently performed with the school's jazz band.
    Adam has been a stage actor since he was about ten years old.
    He was cast as Linus in San Diego's Lyceum Theater's production of You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown. He also played a part in The Ten Commandments: The Musical at the Kodak Theatre alongside Val Kilmer. He was the understudy for the part of Fiyero in the touring and Los Angeles casts of the musical Wicked. Since 2004, he has regularly performed at the Zodiac Show, which was co-created by Carmit Bachar of the Pussycat Dolls. He also performed at the Upright Cabaret.
    Adam looks up to several musical influnces such as, Queen, David Bowie, Michael Jackson, Aerosmith and Led Zeppelin
    adam lambert starlight gma mp3 | lyrics
    free music downloads | funny games | pictures

    Links

    you're on your way

    OEPS
    ♥NAT.
    ♥JO.
    ♥MT.
    ♥KEREN.
    ♥CM.
    QIANNING.
    ♥JIAEN.
    ♥JASLYN.
    ♥KIMSIEW.
    CHUJUN.
    ♥CHARMAINE.
    CANDICE.
    XIN HUI.
    GIRESH.
    ARIEL.
    ♥BELLA.
    ATHIRAH.

    SOTA
    G1'09
    JAYMIE.
    BERNICE.
    FIONA.
    ♥SAMANTHA.

    G2'09♥
    ♥G2.
    ♥YUKI.
    ♥SYAZA.
    ♥HS.
    ♥NURUL.
    BENNETT.
    QIYU.
    ♥VANNY.

    G3'09
    ♥CLARISSA.
    ♥PEARL.
    CHARLENE.
    AQILAH.
    ♥CHRISTIE.
    NIKKI.
    YINGYAN.
    ADELENE.
    CARA.

    G4'09
    VIRAJ.
    ♥KAT.

    CHURCH
    KYLIE.
    NIC.
    ABI.
    JAN.
    CLARISSE.
    CHERIE.
    KRISTA.

    Archives
    gone with the wind

    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009

    Credits
    take a bow

    Designer
    Inspiration