<body>
To early to say
Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Too early to say?

Heyheyhey! Lolollol, Okay, I don't know why but I'm feeling rather high today. But today isn't different from the other days, i still do my daily mundane routines, i still go to school, blah. YEAH. Well, maybe because of the buble tea i drank just now to go with my just-fries lunch? I don't know. Yeah. I know I'm unhealthy, you don;t have to remind me. I never eat properly anyway. I don't believe in a balanced diet. I've never really had my proper lunch when mom's not home since p5. And look at me, i'm still beautiful. HAH. Lol, okay I'm kidding. Well, but i do think im beautiful, cause God made me in a amazing and wonderful way(: But, isn't it too early to say anything now? I mean, 5 years down the road you see this fat-ass walking down the street and you only believe her when she says she's Gwendelyn June Gomez just cause you saw her identity card. As ridiculous as it sounds, true much?

Yup, so about today's topic on, TOO EARLY TO SAY?
It's about how your prediction is always wrong. Take for an example, today. I was dreading to drag my lazy ass out of the house to the bus stop and onto the school classroom chair just to take science supplementary. BOTH PHYSICAL & LIFE SCIENCE, MIND YOU. Okay, I seriously thought I would have a HORRIBLE time covering things you already know but just too careless to write it down on the damn test paper. GRRR. And it's the reason why I'm sitting here writing on a damn worksheet i've seen ages ago. Yeah so, but in the end i kinda enjoyed the class. I hate to admit it but really, I did. FOR BOTH. I think it's probably because it made me feel smart. I was able to answer all the questions in class(voluntarily) and correctly. In fact, most of us were able to. Mr Chan at one point of time during physics even mentioned 'why we're even here'. Seriously, I feel like punching that question to Mr Lai's face too. We're a;; bright students and dont need these baby lessons. We were just umm, you know, KINDA, FORGOT or maybe due to carelessness we failed. It's nothing, really!!! But i really enjoy and it and believe it or not im kinda looking forward to tomorrow's lesson already. And it's the last lesson tomorrow. Seee, it was too early for me to have said that i wouldn't enjoy it right?

Okay, so now about The Adamazing and Glamberous Adam. Well, honestly, today I didn't do much research on him. Was busy doing chores my mom threw at me for the fact that i'm 'FREE' since it's the holidays. GRRR. I still have to vaccumn the whole house): Okay, so i've found a really cool blog that I'm sure you guys would enjoy it as much as i did.
www.negativeneil.com this is one hell of a satirical blog. Neil Lambert. Yup, Adam LAmbert's borther. Which means my brother-in-law(: hahaha. He's a damn good blogger. I enjoy reading his entries. Especially the 'american idol' ones. Just go to the 'category' and click american idol and all his posts related to AI would be there. I like the one when he went on a date and dropped his American Idol backstage pass and had to lie that he was a fan of Allison Iraheta. H I L A R I O U S(: Oh and warning, those who loves obama, i suggest you do not go to his blog. I told you, he's a SATIRICIST. He makes fun of society so......


Here's a picture to end with. Neil and adam the awesome brothers when they were young.(and umm neil is the one with curly hair and the other gorgeous one is ADAM(:)








Profile
The most Glamberous girl

584 Pictures, Images and Photos
Gwenbert
Gwendelyn June Gomez-Lambert
14
20th June, 1995
Child of God ; New Creation Church
School Of The Arts (Theatre)
♥ Adam Lambert is the love!
Twitter updates

Welcome to twitterverse.

    follow me on Twitter

    Tagboard

    Speak up, baby.


    ♥ Adam

    The biography of a great life.

    ♥Adam Mitchell Lambert
    Jewish
    27
    29 January 1982
    Born in Indianapolis, Inidana but grew up in Rancho Peñasquitos San diego, CA.
    Attended Deer Canyon Elementary School, Mesa Verde Middle School, and Mt. Carmel High School.
    He took theater, choir, and frequently performed with the school's jazz band.
    Adam has been a stage actor since he was about ten years old.
    He was cast as Linus in San Diego's Lyceum Theater's production of You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown. He also played a part in The Ten Commandments: The Musical at the Kodak Theatre alongside Val Kilmer. He was the understudy for the part of Fiyero in the touring and Los Angeles casts of the musical Wicked. Since 2004, he has regularly performed at the Zodiac Show, which was co-created by Carmit Bachar of the Pussycat Dolls. He also performed at the Upright Cabaret.
    Adam looks up to several musical influnces such as, Queen, David Bowie, Michael Jackson, Aerosmith and Led Zeppelin
    adam lambert starlight gma mp3 | lyrics
    free music downloads | funny games | pictures

    Links

    you're on your way

    OEPS
    ♥NAT.
    ♥JO.
    ♥MT.
    ♥KEREN.
    ♥CM.
    QIANNING.
    ♥JIAEN.
    ♥JASLYN.
    ♥KIMSIEW.
    CHUJUN.
    ♥CHARMAINE.
    CANDICE.
    XIN HUI.
    GIRESH.
    ARIEL.
    ♥BELLA.
    ATHIRAH.

    SOTA
    G1'09
    JAYMIE.
    BERNICE.
    FIONA.
    ♥SAMANTHA.

    G2'09♥
    ♥G2.
    ♥YUKI.
    ♥SYAZA.
    ♥HS.
    ♥NURUL.
    BENNETT.
    QIYU.
    ♥VANNY.

    G3'09
    ♥CLARISSA.
    ♥PEARL.
    CHARLENE.
    AQILAH.
    ♥CHRISTIE.
    NIKKI.
    YINGYAN.
    ADELENE.
    CARA.

    G4'09
    VIRAJ.
    ♥KAT.

    CHURCH
    KYLIE.
    NIC.
    ABI.
    JAN.
    CLARISSE.
    CHERIE.
    KRISTA.

    Archives
    gone with the wind

    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009

    Credits
    take a bow

    Designer
    Inspiration