Today is gonna busy. I have to run errands for my mom and I have to vacumn the house.
Anyway, like I always do first thing when I turn on the computer, I go to http://www.mjsbigblog.com/ for the latest of Adam. So there were parts of the interview that didn't make it to the magazine print. And here's one part of it when asked about making his sexuality known to public.
There are so many old-fashioned ways of looking at things, and if we want to be a progressive society, we have to start thinking in a different way. There's the old industry idea that you should just make sexuality a non-issue, just say your private life's your private life, and not talk about it. But that's bullshit, because private lives don't exist anymore for celebrities: they just don't. I don't want to be looking over my shoulder all the time, thinking I have to hide, being scared of being found out, putting on a front, having a beard, going down the red carpet with some chick who is posing as my girlfriend. That's not cool, that's not being a rock star. I can't do that.
I'm so proud of Adam. See, this is a good example of being a celebrity. I think people are getting tired of this title 'CELEBRITY' because after a while you realise they are all FAKE. They pretend & act in front of the media. Which is why me, myself actually already kinda gave up on celebrities. They're not who we can look up to. But I must say Adam has lived up to that name and has truly shown the world what it means to be a rockstar/celebrity. And probably a wake-up call to all those bullshit celebs out there.
Mjs also said that if there isn't enough Adam for us, this friday he will appear on the ABC's 20/20 show. I'm so gonna watch that right after my day out with Yuks(:
So, Rolling Stone revealed some childhood pictures of Adam. Like a timeline of his growth of a star. image courtesy of Adam & his family.
ENJOY(:
Adam Lambert photographed at 4 months old with his mom, Leila, in 1982.
Adam Lambert at two and a half years old in 1984.
A six-year-old Adam Lambert poses for a picture in 1988.
I just took this off on yahoo so i don't know how old he was but i'm thinking around 8.
Adam at age 10 photographed with his younger brother, Neil, in Grass Valley, California, in 1992.



