<body>
tweet tweet
Monday, June 22, 2009

Hey guys.
I'm a very last minute person so I just finished my math homeowrk on the elearning site. Bleh. It was quite easy. Just that the graphs I don't think we actually learnt that yet. The units thing. Or maybe I didn't pay attention. LOL. Left with Lit & ARC essay. God, I feel so guilty doing all these last minute. GAH. Honestly, I havem't done anything I was planning to this holidays. I didn't do any revision. Just lived every day untill it passed. God, and school's starting! SHIT.

Anyway, been tweeting alot. Of course just to keep up to date with the idols. I just found out that I share the same birthday with Kris. LOLS. Not like I care. But yeah. The idols held a birthday bash for him after the idol tour rehearsals run-through. And, Danny & Adam were tweeting that all the rumours about the bad relation between adam & kris is not true. There isn't any drama going on.
So danny tweeted "Hey u all there has never been any drama between @therealglambert We have always fully respected each other. Relax!!”

And Adam tweeted “@dannygokey and I have not ever and do not have any drama. We are friends. Chill out w all the gossip kiddies!”

LOLS.

But, seriously, stop trying to spoil the ties between the idol family. They're loving each other and none of them are in any drama. Lol.

I'm so restless. I actually think going back to school would be better. More meaningful. Though tiring. I can't wait for theatre! I heard that we year 2s are gonna do a play with Mr Sam and there would be an addition to the theatre family. It seems a new teacher is coming. Cool i guess. Poor Mr Sam & Mr Tobin trying to cope. Good fer them.

Gonna leave with this ong by Ashley Tisdale.
It's a nice song.
It's called 'Me without you'
I'm sure Yuki will love this. (acoustically her type)



Profile
The most Glamberous girl

584 Pictures, Images and Photos
Gwenbert
Gwendelyn June Gomez-Lambert
14
20th June, 1995
Child of God ; New Creation Church
School Of The Arts (Theatre)
♥ Adam Lambert is the love!
Twitter updates

Welcome to twitterverse.

    follow me on Twitter

    Tagboard

    Speak up, baby.


    ♥ Adam

    The biography of a great life.

    ♥Adam Mitchell Lambert
    Jewish
    27
    29 January 1982
    Born in Indianapolis, Inidana but grew up in Rancho Peñasquitos San diego, CA.
    Attended Deer Canyon Elementary School, Mesa Verde Middle School, and Mt. Carmel High School.
    He took theater, choir, and frequently performed with the school's jazz band.
    Adam has been a stage actor since he was about ten years old.
    He was cast as Linus in San Diego's Lyceum Theater's production of You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown. He also played a part in The Ten Commandments: The Musical at the Kodak Theatre alongside Val Kilmer. He was the understudy for the part of Fiyero in the touring and Los Angeles casts of the musical Wicked. Since 2004, he has regularly performed at the Zodiac Show, which was co-created by Carmit Bachar of the Pussycat Dolls. He also performed at the Upright Cabaret.
    Adam looks up to several musical influnces such as, Queen, David Bowie, Michael Jackson, Aerosmith and Led Zeppelin
    adam lambert starlight gma mp3 | lyrics
    free music downloads | funny games | pictures

    Links

    you're on your way

    OEPS
    ♥NAT.
    ♥JO.
    ♥MT.
    ♥KEREN.
    ♥CM.
    QIANNING.
    ♥JIAEN.
    ♥JASLYN.
    ♥KIMSIEW.
    CHUJUN.
    ♥CHARMAINE.
    CANDICE.
    XIN HUI.
    GIRESH.
    ARIEL.
    ♥BELLA.
    ATHIRAH.

    SOTA
    G1'09
    JAYMIE.
    BERNICE.
    FIONA.
    ♥SAMANTHA.

    G2'09♥
    ♥G2.
    ♥YUKI.
    ♥SYAZA.
    ♥HS.
    ♥NURUL.
    BENNETT.
    QIYU.
    ♥VANNY.

    G3'09
    ♥CLARISSA.
    ♥PEARL.
    CHARLENE.
    AQILAH.
    ♥CHRISTIE.
    NIKKI.
    YINGYAN.
    ADELENE.
    CARA.

    G4'09
    VIRAJ.
    ♥KAT.

    CHURCH
    KYLIE.
    NIC.
    ABI.
    JAN.
    CLARISSE.
    CHERIE.
    KRISTA.

    Archives
    gone with the wind

    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009

    Credits
    take a bow

    Designer
    Inspiration