I'm pissed at some people now.
Just found this on Mjbigblog.
Protesters outside of the arena tonight–they may be anti-gay protesters targeting Adam and Allison, but reports are a little fuzzy at the moment. @michaelsarver1 just tweeted: “For those outside protesting I say do not judge less ye be judged yourself. Guys don’t mind these people we are a strong family.” and “We are together in this this thing. You mess with one you mess with all ten. We are strong and we are 1.”
WTF?
An anti-gay protest set to make things difficult for Adam? I mean, how childish & unreasonable can you all get? For God's sake stop making this whole gay shit a big thing. It's not a big deal ok, I'm sure these people are doing this because they're jealous of Adam. So, try not to be kiddies. I know he's good and everything so too bad and stop trying to ruin things it just makes you look like a fool. Gosh, seriously grow up people.(to those people, not you.)
Whatever. Anyway, leaving you with a video of Adam. THIS, YOU MUST MUST WATCH! ANOTHER BRA INCIDENT! but at least this time its black. If you have no time, just fast forward to 2:39 and you'll see. HERE THE VIDEO.
Labels: F
