<body>
Kris & Adam co-hosts the AT40 | Sacramento tour reports
Sunday, July 12, 2009

HEYHEY HOMMIIEESS.
Got back from church earlier. I got a criminal law book called 'Cold Heart' by Lynda Laplainte whom I've not at all heard of. But oh well, it sounds nice! yays. And I got a new pair of earphones! WOOPEE! It's pale purple in colour. But I tried 2 harvey Noman stores but they don't sell those hook on the ear kinds. ): Those are mor ecomfortable & hygenic, reason being it only touches the surface of the ears so if I share it with people the wax won't get in. Damn. HHAA.

So Kris & Adam sat in for Ryan Seacrest this weekend for the AT40 because Ryan was in denver for the American Idol 9 auditions. Kradam was HILARIOUS. So, I thought I'd put it here for you guys to listen. But, I know some people would be lazy to listen so I also decided to write down some funny parts here myself.

Adam and kris played baseball with the JB.
Adam would be in the fashion industry if he wasn't in the music industry.

Kris :" I love Lovegame by Lady gaga!"
Adam"" I love disco stick! :D"
Kris:" WHAT? LOLS!" *laughter in the background*

A fan:"so Kris, how did you feel about Adam saying that he has a crush on you on the rolling stone magazine?"

Adam:"Yeah, Kris, how did you feel??!!" *laughs*

Kris:"Oh, I don't think it's abig deal i mean, OH Adam, I have a crush on you. I mean, come one, its just funn."



Yup. haha. That was short but I really encourage you to just click on the play button below and listen to them. They really are not bad at hosting.

PART 1


PART 2


PART 3



Now for tour reports of Sacramento, California which took place yesterday.

This is what shadow-rider (twitter member) said about the show when he went to watch it.

I’ve never been to an AI concert before. I never really had a reason. Yes I watch the show but I just didn’t feel that it was worth the money to see one or two performers and sit through a bunch of boring ones but this year was different for two reasons. The obvious reason of course is Adam. He blew me away on the show and I just had to see him live. the other reason was that I actually enjoyed seven of the top ten so I decided to give it a try.


WOW. HAHA. I don;t know why but I feel flattered if someone praises Adam. It's so weird but I feel really happy for him! haha.

Oh and yesterday after the show Adam tweeted this : "I love you sacramento. Sorry I didn't sign the autographs. I have a killer headache"

AW, I was praying for him. ):

But he did very well @ sacramento despite the headache. Now that's a true rock star.(:

Anyway Matt did a bubble tweet. That's like a vlog. A video entry on twitter. And the idols were in it! It's cute, go watch it!
http://www.bubbletweet.com/index.php?id=tg06f

Here are the pictures of the sacramento show.









Profile
The most Glamberous girl

584 Pictures, Images and Photos
Gwenbert
Gwendelyn June Gomez-Lambert
14
20th June, 1995
Child of God ; New Creation Church
School Of The Arts (Theatre)
♥ Adam Lambert is the love!
Twitter updates

Welcome to twitterverse.

    follow me on Twitter

    Tagboard

    Speak up, baby.


    ♥ Adam

    The biography of a great life.

    ♥Adam Mitchell Lambert
    Jewish
    27
    29 January 1982
    Born in Indianapolis, Inidana but grew up in Rancho Peñasquitos San diego, CA.
    Attended Deer Canyon Elementary School, Mesa Verde Middle School, and Mt. Carmel High School.
    He took theater, choir, and frequently performed with the school's jazz band.
    Adam has been a stage actor since he was about ten years old.
    He was cast as Linus in San Diego's Lyceum Theater's production of You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown. He also played a part in The Ten Commandments: The Musical at the Kodak Theatre alongside Val Kilmer. He was the understudy for the part of Fiyero in the touring and Los Angeles casts of the musical Wicked. Since 2004, he has regularly performed at the Zodiac Show, which was co-created by Carmit Bachar of the Pussycat Dolls. He also performed at the Upright Cabaret.
    Adam looks up to several musical influnces such as, Queen, David Bowie, Michael Jackson, Aerosmith and Led Zeppelin
    adam lambert starlight gma mp3 | lyrics
    free music downloads | funny games | pictures

    Links

    you're on your way

    OEPS
    ♥NAT.
    ♥JO.
    ♥MT.
    ♥KEREN.
    ♥CM.
    QIANNING.
    ♥JIAEN.
    ♥JASLYN.
    ♥KIMSIEW.
    CHUJUN.
    ♥CHARMAINE.
    CANDICE.
    XIN HUI.
    GIRESH.
    ARIEL.
    ♥BELLA.
    ATHIRAH.

    SOTA
    G1'09
    JAYMIE.
    BERNICE.
    FIONA.
    ♥SAMANTHA.

    G2'09♥
    ♥G2.
    ♥YUKI.
    ♥SYAZA.
    ♥HS.
    ♥NURUL.
    BENNETT.
    QIYU.
    ♥VANNY.

    G3'09
    ♥CLARISSA.
    ♥PEARL.
    CHARLENE.
    AQILAH.
    ♥CHRISTIE.
    NIKKI.
    YINGYAN.
    ADELENE.
    CARA.

    G4'09
    VIRAJ.
    ♥KAT.

    CHURCH
    KYLIE.
    NIC.
    ABI.
    JAN.
    CLARISSE.
    CHERIE.
    KRISTA.

    Archives
    gone with the wind

    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009

    Credits
    take a bow

    Designer
    Inspiration