<body>
life in tweet world
Monday, July 06, 2009


Hullo hommiiieeess!
Haha, sorry I took that one from Allison. Well, technically it's a slang they use in the states to say "peeople' just like how we like to say peepos or peeeps. So, life in tweet world is great! I hav new friends there and it's so awesomeee! I've been talking to Lara alot. She's my godsisters riend and she is thinking of applying for SOTA because she just moved here. She lived in Bangalore(india) all her life despite being a singaporean/chinese. So I'm meeting up with her today.

Anndd the idols are getting ready for their performance! I think they're goinna start soon. Ohmyadam, i really hope a kind sould would bother videoing it down(with good quality) hahah. Been tweeting alot with mobile web. But i'm determined to stop so I haven;t used it since yesterday. (: And I learnt something new from DARE that pastor Ben said and I thought it was important to let you guys know that Temptation is not sin. Whereas the product is.
So awessommeee right? It means It's alright to have temptations but when you act it out, it's not good. SOOO, I've been tempting to go into mobile web but I sure hope I can keep that way.

Yeah I just cut my hair and got bangs. I like my bangs but unfortunately i think my stylist thinned too much of my hair... Because despite blowing it straight, after one day it curls up easilt because my ahir has a natural wave... And he layered too much. BLEH. Oh well I shall straighten it more often.
Oh and the picture you see on top was tweeted by Danny. They were all getting ready for full-dress rehearsal and this is the backstage revenue in portland.


Profile
The most Glamberous girl

584 Pictures, Images and Photos
Gwenbert
Gwendelyn June Gomez-Lambert
14
20th June, 1995
Child of God ; New Creation Church
School Of The Arts (Theatre)
♥ Adam Lambert is the love!
Twitter updates

Welcome to twitterverse.

    follow me on Twitter

    Tagboard

    Speak up, baby.


    ♥ Adam

    The biography of a great life.

    ♥Adam Mitchell Lambert
    Jewish
    27
    29 January 1982
    Born in Indianapolis, Inidana but grew up in Rancho Peñasquitos San diego, CA.
    Attended Deer Canyon Elementary School, Mesa Verde Middle School, and Mt. Carmel High School.
    He took theater, choir, and frequently performed with the school's jazz band.
    Adam has been a stage actor since he was about ten years old.
    He was cast as Linus in San Diego's Lyceum Theater's production of You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown. He also played a part in The Ten Commandments: The Musical at the Kodak Theatre alongside Val Kilmer. He was the understudy for the part of Fiyero in the touring and Los Angeles casts of the musical Wicked. Since 2004, he has regularly performed at the Zodiac Show, which was co-created by Carmit Bachar of the Pussycat Dolls. He also performed at the Upright Cabaret.
    Adam looks up to several musical influnces such as, Queen, David Bowie, Michael Jackson, Aerosmith and Led Zeppelin
    adam lambert starlight gma mp3 | lyrics
    free music downloads | funny games | pictures

    Links

    you're on your way

    OEPS
    ♥NAT.
    ♥JO.
    ♥MT.
    ♥KEREN.
    ♥CM.
    QIANNING.
    ♥JIAEN.
    ♥JASLYN.
    ♥KIMSIEW.
    CHUJUN.
    ♥CHARMAINE.
    CANDICE.
    XIN HUI.
    GIRESH.
    ARIEL.
    ♥BELLA.
    ATHIRAH.

    SOTA
    G1'09
    JAYMIE.
    BERNICE.
    FIONA.
    ♥SAMANTHA.

    G2'09♥
    ♥G2.
    ♥YUKI.
    ♥SYAZA.
    ♥HS.
    ♥NURUL.
    BENNETT.
    QIYU.
    ♥VANNY.

    G3'09
    ♥CLARISSA.
    ♥PEARL.
    CHARLENE.
    AQILAH.
    ♥CHRISTIE.
    NIKKI.
    YINGYAN.
    ADELENE.
    CARA.

    G4'09
    VIRAJ.
    ♥KAT.

    CHURCH
    KYLIE.
    NIC.
    ABI.
    JAN.
    CLARISSE.
    CHERIE.
    KRISTA.

    Archives
    gone with the wind

    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009

    Credits
    take a bow

    Designer
    Inspiration