
Hello hommmiieeess!
Missed me? So sorry I havent' blogged.
I go online and check my tiwtter, facebook, Mjbigblog & done. No time for blogging at all.
ANyway, it's been an aweomse but hectic week.
With 'Oh what a lovely war!', Tee ball, etc.
We just did a script read-through today. The story was fine. Seemed alittle like Animal Farm beacuse it was all political & war-ish.
But like Pearl said this is more realistic compared to Animal Farm which is stating the obvious.
Oh wells. I am looking forward to it anyway. Mr McCracken will be woeking with us intensely over the course of the next 6 weeks on it while Mr Sam gives the year 3s a production design workshop.
The idols just had their concert at tacoma, WA earlier today and their heading to Vancouver now. WOOTS.
But failed to find any Tacoma videos yet. Got all of portland ones already, YAY HOMS.
I need to go now. LIKE THE TOP PICTURE?
Adam singin at Portland, Or on opening night(:'
byeee.
Missed me? So sorry I havent' blogged.
I go online and check my tiwtter, facebook, Mjbigblog & done. No time for blogging at all.
ANyway, it's been an aweomse but hectic week.
With 'Oh what a lovely war!', Tee ball, etc.
We just did a script read-through today. The story was fine. Seemed alittle like Animal Farm beacuse it was all political & war-ish.
But like Pearl said this is more realistic compared to Animal Farm which is stating the obvious.
Oh wells. I am looking forward to it anyway. Mr McCracken will be woeking with us intensely over the course of the next 6 weeks on it while Mr Sam gives the year 3s a production design workshop.
The idols just had their concert at tacoma, WA earlier today and their heading to Vancouver now. WOOTS.
But failed to find any Tacoma videos yet. Got all of portland ones already, YAY HOMS.
I need to go now. LIKE THE TOP PICTURE?
Adam singin at Portland, Or on opening night(:'
byeee.
