<body>
Random acts of kindess
Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hello homs.
Firstly, let me apologise for my MIA here. It's been exactly a week since i last blogged. Today I saw something really nice. It gave a me a very warm & satisfying feeling even though I wasn't even involved. On bus 28 back home earlier, an old lady boarded the bus and stood beside me. Then another lady carrying heavy bags stood on the other side. The old lady suddenly took out a hook and hung it on the horizontal railing behind and asked the lady carrying the heavy bags to hook her stuff there so it won't be too heavy for her. Then another lady sitting down offered a seat to the old lady, and there was a nother seat for the lady carrying the heavy stuff. That was so cool. I mean, I felt so good seeing that. It's really damn awesome.

Anyway there's a dilema. I'm sure G2 people know what this is about.


I don't if I should talk to her. I'm positive even if I try to play the 'good guy' i will still be ignored. I mean I really want to talk things out with her. I feel bad about her being so lonely but I really think she brought this upon herself. She had to gossip about others to her FRIEND. Now her friend's gone she expect all of us to entertain her as a substitution to her FRIEND. I don't think that's fair though. She should at least talk to us or something. I don't know. Talking about random acts of kindness, i thought about this. So what should I do now? I feel bad inside but I don't how to approach her. God, I seek your wisdom & guidance.
I guess that's it. Trying to convert some files now. It's irritating me though. They take forever. Talking about Labour Pains man.

Bye.


Profile
The most Glamberous girl

584 Pictures, Images and Photos
Gwenbert
Gwendelyn June Gomez-Lambert
14
20th June, 1995
Child of God ; New Creation Church
School Of The Arts (Theatre)
♥ Adam Lambert is the love!
Twitter updates

Welcome to twitterverse.

    follow me on Twitter

    Tagboard

    Speak up, baby.


    ♥ Adam

    The biography of a great life.

    ♥Adam Mitchell Lambert
    Jewish
    27
    29 January 1982
    Born in Indianapolis, Inidana but grew up in Rancho Peñasquitos San diego, CA.
    Attended Deer Canyon Elementary School, Mesa Verde Middle School, and Mt. Carmel High School.
    He took theater, choir, and frequently performed with the school's jazz band.
    Adam has been a stage actor since he was about ten years old.
    He was cast as Linus in San Diego's Lyceum Theater's production of You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown. He also played a part in The Ten Commandments: The Musical at the Kodak Theatre alongside Val Kilmer. He was the understudy for the part of Fiyero in the touring and Los Angeles casts of the musical Wicked. Since 2004, he has regularly performed at the Zodiac Show, which was co-created by Carmit Bachar of the Pussycat Dolls. He also performed at the Upright Cabaret.
    Adam looks up to several musical influnces such as, Queen, David Bowie, Michael Jackson, Aerosmith and Led Zeppelin
    adam lambert starlight gma mp3 | lyrics
    free music downloads | funny games | pictures

    Links

    you're on your way

    OEPS
    ♥NAT.
    ♥JO.
    ♥MT.
    ♥KEREN.
    ♥CM.
    QIANNING.
    ♥JIAEN.
    ♥JASLYN.
    ♥KIMSIEW.
    CHUJUN.
    ♥CHARMAINE.
    CANDICE.
    XIN HUI.
    GIRESH.
    ARIEL.
    ♥BELLA.
    ATHIRAH.

    SOTA
    G1'09
    JAYMIE.
    BERNICE.
    FIONA.
    ♥SAMANTHA.

    G2'09♥
    ♥G2.
    ♥YUKI.
    ♥SYAZA.
    ♥HS.
    ♥NURUL.
    BENNETT.
    QIYU.
    ♥VANNY.

    G3'09
    ♥CLARISSA.
    ♥PEARL.
    CHARLENE.
    AQILAH.
    ♥CHRISTIE.
    NIKKI.
    YINGYAN.
    ADELENE.
    CARA.

    G4'09
    VIRAJ.
    ♥KAT.

    CHURCH
    KYLIE.
    NIC.
    ABI.
    JAN.
    CLARISSE.
    CHERIE.
    KRISTA.

    Archives
    gone with the wind

    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009

    Credits
    take a bow

    Designer
    Inspiration