Today was really not the ideal day anyone would wish for.
- We end the latest today which doesn't really give us much time to do stuff.
- Someone just left us and what's more painful was that her departure was so discreet.
- Z just told me something really sad and painful today.
- I can't believe the kind of people we have in our class, much worst, who actually exist!
- My mood wasn't really that good today, probably evoked by the weather.
That's the reality of life. Well, it's not that I just realised it. Maybe I forgot. Sometimes you forget you know? Then when those things hit you so hard on the head, you remember.
It's so sad to see you like that now. Remember the first chapter, when we got along so well. It was like something just clicked. I thought I had found the perfect companion; I had actually found every reason to cancel that thought. YOU, refers to several people.
