<body>
the true meaning of passion
Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Heyhey.
For math today, it was one of those 'I got it' day. So, good for me. But honestly, I think Mr Ng is not being an effective teacher or guardian. He just gives you work to do and if you are not sure you ask him. Well, I can;t say it affects our progress in any way but it just doesn't help it either. I'll still be the same. Below average. I thought the role of a teacher is to help improve the students' progression? What's worst is that he is still gonna be replaced next term/ 5 teachers & still counting, what do they take us for?

Anyway, today's topic is about the true meaning of passion. Mrs sam explained to us in full details abot our IB course and it sure was a major shock to us. More of a fright & worry. He told us that our IB will not at all include our practical skills at all. It will just be an essay we'll write and we'll be asessed on our basic understanding of the production process. So you ask me why have we been producing works more practically inclined? My guess is that to be able to write an essay which will be asessed on your understanding, you need to experience it for yourself. Of course it's not that practical skills don;t matter anymore. It still does. Because Mr Sam said that the essay that we'll write at year 6 will be like a director's point of view and a director is someone who knows every aspect of theatre inside out. The production, design, practical & script. So IB in a way is training us to be directors. It sure sounds fascinating despite it excludes our favourite part-acting out.

So what is the true meaning of passion? That. What I just told you. Having to suddenly receive news that what you enjoy doing, your passion is going be directed in a different manner. But to still approach the matter wholeheartedly. That's passion. Now i know my favourite part of theatre is not that vital makes me sad but I know I still have to take matters in a different view. To know that If this is what I love, in whatever aspect, I should still be enjoying it. So what if it's an essay we have to write for IB? It contains basic wisedom about practical skills after all. And despite that fact, I'm still going to love doing theatre.

And, my inspiration is helping me get through it too. ADAM MITCHEL LAMBERT. The love of my life. I will think of him whenever I feel distressed in theatre. Of course God is number one. Adam shall be second(: I love you, Adam.

Here's from Mjsbigblog

Adam Lambert tells Rolling Stone magazine that the Idols got the news of Michael Jackson’s death while they were rehearsing for the tour. Adam was performing “Whole Lotta Love” on stage when Lil Rounds ran into the room and whispered something into the producer’s ear.

“I kept singing and looked over at them with a confused look on my face,” says Adam, “and one of the producers mouthed to me, ‘Michael Jackson just died.’ I went, ‘What?’ and stopped singing. Everybody just stopped.”

Idol rehearsals were canceled for the rest of the day, and he and the rest of the Idols avoided negative press about Jackson as they digested the news. “What he was capable of as a showman, and what he brought to the world, outshone any of that,” Adam says.

Adam also mentions that his first American Idol audition song was “Rock With You,” a performance that particularly impressed judge Paula Abdul. “Paula was really grooving to it,” he says.

The RS article also reveals one more Adam Lambert tour spoiler, “Whole Lotta Love”can be added to the list that includes: “Mad World”, Muse’s “Starlight”, a David Bowie Bowie medley of “Life on Mars”, “Fame” and “Let’s Dance,” and the “Slow Ride” duet with Allison Iraheta.



Profile
The most Glamberous girl

584 Pictures, Images and Photos
Gwenbert
Gwendelyn June Gomez-Lambert
14
20th June, 1995
Child of God ; New Creation Church
School Of The Arts (Theatre)
♥ Adam Lambert is the love!
Twitter updates

Welcome to twitterverse.

    follow me on Twitter

    Tagboard

    Speak up, baby.


    ♥ Adam

    The biography of a great life.

    ♥Adam Mitchell Lambert
    Jewish
    27
    29 January 1982
    Born in Indianapolis, Inidana but grew up in Rancho Peñasquitos San diego, CA.
    Attended Deer Canyon Elementary School, Mesa Verde Middle School, and Mt. Carmel High School.
    He took theater, choir, and frequently performed with the school's jazz band.
    Adam has been a stage actor since he was about ten years old.
    He was cast as Linus in San Diego's Lyceum Theater's production of You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown. He also played a part in The Ten Commandments: The Musical at the Kodak Theatre alongside Val Kilmer. He was the understudy for the part of Fiyero in the touring and Los Angeles casts of the musical Wicked. Since 2004, he has regularly performed at the Zodiac Show, which was co-created by Carmit Bachar of the Pussycat Dolls. He also performed at the Upright Cabaret.
    Adam looks up to several musical influnces such as, Queen, David Bowie, Michael Jackson, Aerosmith and Led Zeppelin
    adam lambert starlight gma mp3 | lyrics
    free music downloads | funny games | pictures

    Links

    you're on your way

    OEPS
    ♥NAT.
    ♥JO.
    ♥MT.
    ♥KEREN.
    ♥CM.
    QIANNING.
    ♥JIAEN.
    ♥JASLYN.
    ♥KIMSIEW.
    CHUJUN.
    ♥CHARMAINE.
    CANDICE.
    XIN HUI.
    GIRESH.
    ARIEL.
    ♥BELLA.
    ATHIRAH.

    SOTA
    G1'09
    JAYMIE.
    BERNICE.
    FIONA.
    ♥SAMANTHA.

    G2'09♥
    ♥G2.
    ♥YUKI.
    ♥SYAZA.
    ♥HS.
    ♥NURUL.
    BENNETT.
    QIYU.
    ♥VANNY.

    G3'09
    ♥CLARISSA.
    ♥PEARL.
    CHARLENE.
    AQILAH.
    ♥CHRISTIE.
    NIKKI.
    YINGYAN.
    ADELENE.
    CARA.

    G4'09
    VIRAJ.
    ♥KAT.

    CHURCH
    KYLIE.
    NIC.
    ABI.
    JAN.
    CLARISSE.
    CHERIE.
    KRISTA.

    Archives
    gone with the wind

    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009

    Credits
    take a bow

    Designer
    Inspiration