Saturday, oh Saturday. Thank the good Lord it's Saturday. Today I shall promise myself not to side track & finish what I'm suppose to finish.
Now I shall fill you in on the tour.
- Today's an off day for the idols but I have no news what they're up to. I only know that Allison went for a recording session earlier. ( since their time difference is quite apart from ours.)
- Megan just tweeted that the tickets for September 2nd the Chicago show on ebay, all proceeds will go to charity.
- Adam just shot a photoshoot few days ago. Not sure what it's for though.
- Also it's been confirmed he will record a soundtrack for the upcoming movie releasing in Nov called 2012.
- Adam's first single will be released in October & his album in Nov.
- Kris just got a new oet few days ago and that loyal companion has been keeping the idols company on the tour bus. His name is Wolfgang. (I will upload pictures of Wolfgang later.)
- During one of Adam's sets on tour someone threw a Dildo(sex toy) at him and he just kicked it off the stage. I say that's going abit too far the edge. Come on guys, bras are fine now stop the other shit.
Yup, that's pretty much it.
Now for pictures after the JUMP...
Adam doing Wolfgang's makeup






